1. We’ve made your account easier to access. Begin your experience on our new website by activating a new password.
2. Go to the My Account page by clicking on the "My Account" link located at the top of the homepage to create a new account. Under “New Customer,” click the “Create an Account” button. To register, complete email, phone and personal information, and create an account password of at least 6 characters. Required spaces are marked with an asterisk (*).
3. Once each section is completed, click the “Create Account” button at bottom of page. Now you can review your information and make changes to a specific category by selecting the “Edit” button in that section.
4. If you make any changes, please select the “Save” button when finished. Now you can shop the site using the top navigation, or you can choose to logout at the top right corner of the page (logout option will read “Not Your Name?”, i.e. “not Jill?”)
- Choose "My Account" from the menu at the top of the page. If you are already logged in, you will find the name you provided when creating your account at the top of the page.
- If not logged in, sign in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "forgot your password" link located below the sign-in button that will provide the steps to reset your password.
- Once you have signed in, you will be taken to your “My Account” homepage. Choose the appropriate edit link located under the section you wish to change.
- Now you can update address, phone, email, password and billing information. Select the “Update” button to update all changes.
*Notice in the Address manager section of the account page that you may add an address in the “Add New Address” section to save multiple shipping and billing addresses to your account. Here you may also select your default shipping and billing address to automatically be used when placing an order.
For your protection, we are unable to make changes to your contact information via email or telephone (i.e. billing address, telephone number, email address, etc.). If you wish to make changes to your account information, please see How do I edit My Account information?
If you are having trouble signing in or adding items to your shopping cart, please check that your web browser's cookies are enabled. Enabling your cookies will insure the ability to log in with your saved account information and place an order. If your browser's cookies are disabled, you will be unable to reach your account or purchase products from JTV.com. To find out more about enabling and disabling cookies, consult your browser's help site.