Promotional Email Spam Filters
Why am I not receiving promotional emails from JTV?
If you’ve subscribed to our promotional emails using Gmail but are not receiving them, check your spam folder. If these emails are being marked as spam, follow these steps to better ensure that you will receive our emails in your inbox.
Add a contact to your address book
- Open Gmail on your device and click the Google apps button in the top right corner.
- Select the Contacts icon.
- From this page, you will be able to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Gmail address book, which will help prevent future emails from being marked as spam.
Mark received emails as not being 'spam'
- Sign into Gmail and type “JTV” into the search bar at the top of the page. If no emails appear, search your spam folder by typing “in:spam JTV” in the search bar.
- Select all JTV emails by checking the box next to them.
- Then click “Not Spam". Doing so will help to ensure that you receive JTV emails in your inbox in the future.