Showing 1-24 of 49 items
Sorry, you may only compare up to 4 items. Please remove an item to add a new one.
Working with precious gemstones and delicate settings can be tough if you don't have the right tools. Whether you're an expert or a hobbyist, JTV is here to help you master the art of jewelry making with professional-grade gemology tools.
Need help with identification and classification. JTV has the gemological instrument to fit most any purpose:
- Microscopes: Used to ensure precise stone setting, engraving and more.
- Refractometers: Used to help with classification and quality control.
- Polariscopes (sometimes called polarimeters): Used to test the optical properties of gemstones and mineral.
- Spectroscopes: Used to analyze how and how much light passes through stones.
- Carat scales: Used to weigh and classify.
- Gold and platinum testers: To identify karat value and gold percentage.
No matter what you're in the market for, you can be sure the gemology tools and instruments at JTV are of the same quality as all our jewelry and gemstones and priced fairly. To learn even more about jewelry making, check out our library of jewelry making books, manuals and guides.