Cultured Freshwater Stick Pearl Parcel 128.55ctw
- Product Type
- Pearl Parcel
- Piece Count
- Pearl Type
- Freshwater Pearl
- Pearl Composition
- Pearl Material Composition
- Pearl Enhancement
- No Treatment
- Pearl Shape
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan is a 2 year protection plan for jewelry, loose gemstones, and watches sold at JTV® and on JTV.com. Customer service is available 8 a.m. EST to 11 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday for your convenience. The Protection Plan begins on the date of order shipment and covers most damage from normal wear and tear, moisture damage for watches and includes a ring re-sizing for rings. Customers will never pay any out-of-pocket expenses, including shipping. Jewel Safe™ can be transferred to any new owner of the piece of jewelry or watch; Jewel Safe™ sticks with the product, not the purchaser. If your jewelry or watch cannot be repaired, it will be replaced with a check for the full purchase price, plus applicable taxes paid.
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
- Damage to any stone (cracked, chipped, scratched) not resulting from mishandling of the stone or damaged resulting from 3rd parties.
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
- Your jewelry, gemstone, or watch is repaired and returned to you. If it can't be repaired, it's replaced!
Who Should Purchase:
We know how much our customers value their jewelry, gemstones, and watches, that's why we offer Jewel Safe™. This is protection for 2 full years that will cover against almost all normal wear and tear. We want to help our customer protect their investment in their jewelry and watches purchased from JTV®, so all customers who feel like this matches their frame of mind should purchase Jewel Safe™.
|Shipping Method: per order line item|
|Three (3) Day||$10.99|
|Two (2) Day||$17.99|
|International:||Mexico: a $12.00 surcharge per item will be added to the U.S. shipping fees listed above.||Canada: a $5.00 surcharge per item will be added to the U.S. shipping fees listed above.|
For additional international shipping options and rates please contact our Customer Experience Team 1-800-550-8393.
We at JTV want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, send it back in its as-shipped condition within 30 days of receipt. Please complete and include the Satisfaction Guarantee return form located on the back of your invoice. For your own protection, merchandise should be returned prepaid and insured via UPS, FedEx, or U.S. mail. Send all returns to: JTV, Customer Returns, 190 Hayfield Rd., Knoxville, TN 37922. For your convenience, a pre-addressed return label can be found on the bottom front of your invoice. Please return one item only per package. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
What is your return policy?
We at JTV want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not totally satisfied, just send it back in its condition "as shipped" to you within 30 days from the date of receipt for an exchange or a refund for the price of the item. Note: We follow standard CD and DVD return policies. CDs and DVDs are nonreturnable if the cellophane is opened. Jewelry that has been sized or otherwise altered cannot be returned. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
Gemstones and cultured pearls often undergo processes and treatments to enhance their beauty, which may not be permanent and/or may require special care. Please view the Enhancement and Care Chart for more information.