Showing 1-22 of 1,590 items
May We Recommend
Sorry, you may only compare up to 4 items. Please remove an item to add a new one.
Share the Jewelry Love
Shop your favorite photos and share your own with #JTVjewelrylove for a chance to be featured!
Birthstone Rings for Women
Discover beautiful birthstone rings from JTV. Whether you're rocking a dark crimson garnet ring of January or a brilliant blue topaz ring of December or anything in between, JTV has gorgeous birthstone rings for you to explore.
The stones designating each month have changed over the years, and in fact have sometimes been used to designate zodiac signs rather than true calendar months. For this reason, the National Association of Jewelers met in 1912 to come up with a standardized list that is largely still in use today, though there has been some adjustment over the last century to better fit modern styles and incorporate newly-discovered gemstones like tanzanite. Today, the most commonly accepted birthstones for each month are as follows:
- January: Garnet
- February: Amethyst
- March: Aquamarine (or Bloodstone)
- April: Diamond (often substituted by another white gemstone for affordability)
- May: Emerald
- June: Pearl (or Moonstone or Alexandrite)
- July: Ruby (or Carnelian)
- August: Peridot (or Sardonyx)
- September: Sapphire
- October: Opal (or Pink Tourmaline)
- November: Citrine (or Topaz)
- December: Blue Topaz (or Turquoise or Tanzanite)