How to Make the Casual Moss Lariat Necklace
Published January 2013
Designed By Fernando DaSilva / Content Supplied by Beadalon
Basic wrapped wire loop, beading
Materials & Tools:
1 - 7.3mm dichroic glass bead, peridot rainbow long tube
60 in. - Beadalon faux suede lace, green
2 - C-crimp suede cord ends, silver plated
7 - 1.5 in. long head pins, white plating
2 - 12mm glass beads, peridot round fire-polish
4 - 8mm cat eye beads, black round faceted
3 - 4mm cat eye beads, black round faceted
2 - 6mm Medium split rings, silver plated
Designer round nose pliers
Designer flush cutter
Designer chain nose pliers
1. Slide one end of the green suede lace cord onto a C-crimp end. Use chain nose pliers to squeeze it. Repeat at the other end.
2. Onto a head pin, string one 12mm peridot round fire-polish glass bead and one 4mm black round faceted cat eye bead. Wrap it above the bead. Trim the excess wire. Make another just like it, and set aside.
3. Onto four head pins, string four 8mm black round faceted cat eye beads and four 4mm black round faceted cat eye bead. Make a wrapped loop above the beads. Set aside all four dangles.
4. Onto a head pin, string the 7.3mm peridot rainbow long tube dichroic glass bead and a 4mm black round faceted cat eye bead. Make a wrapped loop above the beads. Trim excess wire.
5. Attach four of these dangles to one of the split rings and attach it to green suede lace through the c-crimp end. Attach the other three dangles remaining to the other end.