No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. Eligibility. This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of, and residing in, the 50 United States and Washington D. C., who are 18 years of age and older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives of America’s Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television® (“Sponsor”), Sweepstakes Administrator (as defined below), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win in the Sweepstakes.
2. How to Enter. Beginning at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 21, 2009 until 11:59 p.m. ET on October 24 2009, you may enter the Jewelry Television® October Festival of Savings Sweepstakes 2009 (“Sweepstakes”) in any of the following ways: (i) online by visiting the JTV website www.jtv.com/festival and completing the online entry form (limit one (1) online entry, per valid email address, per eligible person per day); or (ii) via regular mail by hand printing your name, complete address, and phone number (including area code) either on a postcard or on a separate piece of paper no larger than 8½ x 11 inches, and mailing the postcard or paper in an envelope with proper postage affixed to: “Jewelry Television October Festival of Savings Sweepstakes 2009”, P.O. Box 52628, Knoxville, TN 37950. Entrants using US mail may enter as often as they wish. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by October 24, 2009, and received by October 30, 2009. Limit one (1) entry per stamped outer envelope. Incorrect, illegible, and incomplete entries are void. If an entrant uses same or multiple e-mail addresses to submit more than one online entry for a given day, only the first online entry received for that person for that day will be considered valid. Online entries are deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry and he/she must be eligible and comply with these rules. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All online entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 29, 2009.
A prize may be awarded only if a potential winner complies with all these Official Rules. Mechanically reproduced or entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will not be accepted.
3. Prize and Value. A total of eighty (80) Daily Prizes will be awarded: a $200 Jewelry Television Shopping Spree, redeemed by speaking with Jewelry Television Call Center Representative after prize notification. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $200. Total ARV of all Daily Prizes is $16,000.
Winner will have one (1) year to use prize. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes as well as all other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit (1) one prize per person.
4. Drawings. Daily potential winners will be selected for each day of the Sweepstakes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for the applicable day performed by Ritway, Inc., an independent judging organization (“Sweepstakes Administrator”). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Nonwinning entries from one drawing will carry forward into subsequent drawings. Drawings will commence on September 29, 2009 and end on October 31, 2009 from among all eligible entries received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the date 48 hours prior to the date designated for each applicable drawing. Potential winners will be announced live on Jewelry Television between 12:00AM EST and 11:59PM EST of each drawing day. By entering, entrants grant permission for their names and cities and states of residence to be announced live on-air on Jewelry Television if they are deemed a winner. The potential winners will be contacted via telephone and/or mail using the information provided at time of entry and may be required to and return an Agreement of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (unless prohibited) within 7 days of date of notification. Released Parties are not responsible for false or incorrectly entered contact information. If a potential winner cannot be contacted and/or does not respond to claim his/her prize within seven (7) days of date of notification, if a potential winner fails to timely return all required documents within the specified time period or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, such potential winner will be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s discretion, another potential winner will be selected for the drawing at issue.
Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, city and state of residence, likeness and voice by Sponsor and its designees for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consent, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
5. General. By entering the Sweepstakes, all participants agree to release and hold harmless Released Parties from all claims, losses and liability (including attorneys’ fees and costs) regarding participation in the Sweepstakes and receipt or misuse of any prize awarded. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and never shall include consequential or punitive damages, and in no event shall entrant be entitled to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering the Sweepstakes, a participant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator which are final and binding in all matters. Released Parties are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the Jewelry Television® website; theft; tampering, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entries that are processed late or incorrectly or entries that are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or entries that are late, lost, misdirected, inaccurate, undelivered, garbled, delayed, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible, postage-due or any combination thereof; or for any other errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or any Sweepstakes-related materials. Proof of online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or these or any other reason, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and, at Sponsor's discretion, conduct random drawing(s) to award the prize(s) using all eligible, non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s) as of the such action. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated last date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on the Jewelry Television® website. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees) and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entries that contain invalid email addresses. Entrant agrees that any disputes arising under the Sweepstakes shall be governed by Tennessee law, and must be brought in the state or federal court located in Knox County, Tennessee.
3. Sponsor. America's Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television®, 10001 Kingston Pike, Suite 57, Knoxville, TN 37922.
3. Sweepstakes Administrator. Ritway, Inc., 1463 E. Weisgarber, Knoxville, TN 37909.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on today's order!