The role of the Sales Producer is to directly support gross margin. Through effective use of sales tools, data interpretation, and responsiveness to trends, the sales producer must develop a strategy in concert with the Show Hosts and Merchandise Planning and communicated outward to all relevant support areas including Production, Customer Care and visual staff in the pre-show meeting. Producers must effectively communicate with the entire "live show team" to keep focused and motivated to achieve best revenue performance. The Producer must also demonstrate competency in data interpretation including the ability to read, interpret and respond to a wide range of data displays that collectively create a situational view of the show and its potential to achieve or execute its financial goal. Producers must lead by example, manage, and maintain control of the crew for smooth show execution purposes. The Producer must have a broad understanding of the customer experience which is demonstrated through the ability to increase viewer retention and participation. Producer is expected to know the “cause and effect” of price point, product timing and airtime allocation.
• Undergraduate degree in any of the following: sales, visual merchandising, advertising, marketing, visual arts, retails, media arts, broadcast production or the equivalent in related job experience.
• Organizational skills and ability to multi-task in an ever changing, fast paced environment are a must.
• Must possess strong business acumen knowledge with ability to lead and communicate effectively.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced live show environment.
• Business/Retail Experience.• 5+ years related work experience, preferably in home shopping environment.
• 5+ years experience preferred within On-Air Sales or externally in related field like direct sales and marketing
• Prior experience in still camera operation, video camera operation, retail store display or catalog display preferred.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on today's order!