NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A purchase from America’s Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television® (“JTV”) or The Weather Channel, LLC (“The Weather Channel”) is not required to participate in the Sweepstakes or to be a winner. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANGES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility. Subject to the limitations herein, the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and Washington D.C., who are 21 years of age and older as of October 28, 2014. Void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in these Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these official rules (“Official Rules”).Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives of JTV and The Weather Channel and their immediate families or members of household (parents, children, siblings, spouses) are not eligible for the Sweepstakes.
2. Prizes and Value. 1 (one) prize will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. The prize will consist of:
$5,000 in cash and
two (2) loose gemstones with an appraised value no less than $2,500 for each gemstone.
Value of the prize: $10,000
3. How to Enter. Entrants may register online at www.jtv.com/prospectors (the “Website”).
Entries can be submitted beginning at 12:01 a.m. ET on October 28, 2014 and must be received by 11:59p.m. ET on December 09, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Limit of one (1) entry per person per each day of the Sweepstakes Period.
Entrants must complete all required data requested on the entry form. Incomplete or inaccurate entry forms are void. If an entrant uses multiple e-mail addresses to submit more than one (1) online entry for any day during the Sweepstakes, only the first online entry for that day will be accepted.
There will be one (1) prize drawing. A prize may be awarded only if a potential winner complies with all of these Official Rules.
4. Winners. There will be one (1) prize winner. The winner will be selected through a random drawing performed on or about December 10, 2014 by JTV employees or under the supervision of JTV employees. The winner will be contacted with the information provided during entry. JTV or The Weather Channel is not responsible for false or incorrectly entered contact information.The winner will be contacted within ten (10) business days after the prize drawing. If the winner cannot be contacted and/or does not respond to claim his or her prize within ten (10) days, he or she will be disqualified, and another winner will be selected. JTV and The Weather Channel are authorized to use submitted entries as they see fit, including usage in advertising. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes by JTV and The Weather Channel without additional compensation or consent, unless prohibited by law. The winner acknowledges that he or she will receive a Form 1099 from JTV and agrees to provide whatever information is necessary to provide him or her with such notice and for JTV to provide appropriate documentation to the Internal Revenue Service. Return of a completed Form 1099 to JTV constitutes acceptance of the prize. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. General. By entering the Sweepstakes, all entrants release and hold harmless JTV and The Weather Channel, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from all liability (including attorneys’ fees and costs) regarding participation in the Sweepstakes and receipt or misuse of the prizes awarded. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and never shall include incidental, consequential or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys’ fees. Prizes and prize notifications that are returned as undeliverable may disqualify the winner. All federal, state and local taxes (if any) on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants may not win any prize, contest, or sweepstakes sponsored by JTV more than one (1) time per calendar year. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these rules. JTV and The Weather Channel shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors in these rules or other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. JTV and The Weather Channel shall not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures; omissions; interruptions; deletions; or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the Website; theft; tampering; destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or misdirected, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or any combination thereof; or for any other errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or any Sweepstakes-related materials. Proof of online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in JTV’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, JTV reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and, at JTV’s discretion, conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the last date of the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated last date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on the Website. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, JTV and The Weather Channel reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any potential winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. JTV reserves the right to disqualify entries that contain invalid e-mail addresses. Entries submitted by automated methods are prohibited.
6. Sponsor. The Sponsors of the Sweepstakes are America’s Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television® 9600 Parkside Drive, Knoxville, Tennessee 37922 and The Weather Channel, LLC, 300 Interstate North Parkway, SE, Atlanta, GA 30339.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order