NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase from America's Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television® ("JTV") is not required to participate in the Sweepstakes or to be a winner.
1. Eligibility. Subject to the limitations herein, the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and Washington D. C., who are 21 years of age and older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. Void where prohibited by law.
Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives of JTV their immediate families or members of household (parents, children, siblings, spouse) are not eligible for the Sweepstakes.
2. Prizes and Values. Separate promotions will occur during each month of the Sweepstakes. There will be one (1) winner each month. Each monthly winner will receive a $500 JTV shopping spree. The shopping spree must be redeemed in a single order. Returns or exchanges are at the sole discretion of JTV.
4. How to Enter. Entrants may register by submitting their email address on www.jtv.com. Only new subscribers are eligible to enter. Limit one (1) email subscription per person.
Entrants must complete all required data requested on the email subscription form. Incomplete or inaccurate entry forms are void. If an entrant is already subscribed to receive email from JTV, they are ineligible to win.
Entries can be submitted beginning at 12:01 a.m. ET on June 1, 2013. Winners will be selected from all eligible email addresses received by 11:59 p.m. on the last day of each month. For example, for the June 2013 drawing, entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on June 30, 2013.
Each month, one (1) winner will be randomly chosen from that month's eligible entries. A prize may be awarded only if a potential winner complies with all of these Official Rules.
4. Winners. There will be one (1) winner for each monthly drawing. The winner will be selected through a random drawing performed by JTV or under the supervision of JTV employees. The winners will be contacted via the email address provided during the entry process. JTV is not responsible for false or incorrectly entered contact information.
Winners will be contacted within ten (10) business days after the drawing for their respective prize. If a winner cannot be contacted and/or does not respond to claim his or her prize within ten (10) days, he or she will be disqualified. A replacement winner will not be selected. JTV is authorized to use submitted entries as it sees fit, including usage in advertising. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes by JTV without additional compensation or consent, unless prohibited by law.
5. General. By entering the Sweepstakes, all entrants release and hold harmless JTV and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from all liability (including attorneys' fees and costs) regarding participation in the Sweepstakes and receipt or misuse of the prizes awarded. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and never shall include incidental, consequential or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys' fees. Prizes and prize notifications that are returned as undeliverable may disqualify winners. All federal, state and local taxes (if any) on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these rules. JTV shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors in these rules or other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. JTV is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions; interruptions; deletions; or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to entrants' or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access www.jtv.com; theft; tampering, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or misdirected, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or any combination thereof; or for any other errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or any Sweepstakes-related materials. Proof of online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in JTV's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, JTV reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and, at JTV's discretion, conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the last date of the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated last date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on www.jtv.com. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, JTV reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any potential winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made to the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. JTV reserves the right to disqualify entries that contain invalid email addresses. Entries submitted by automated methods are prohibited. Entrants may not win any prize, contest, or sweepstakes sponsored by JTV more than one (1) time per calendar year.
Entrants agree that any disputes arising under the Sweepstakes shall be governed by Tennessee law, and must be brought in the state or federal court located in Knox County, Tennessee. Except as provided herein, prizes are non-transferable, non-returnable and no substitutions or exchanges are permitted. Acceptance of a prize by a winner may be either oral or written. JTV is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries. All materials submitted become the property of JTV. At JTV's sole discretion, the winners may be required to execute and return an Agreement of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release. If such Agreement is requested by JTV and the winner does not return it within ten (10) days of date of the request, JTV will conclude definitively that the prize has been declined and, without further notice, an alternative winner may be selected in random drawings. The winners acknowledge that they may receive a Form 1099 from JTV and agree to provide whatever information is necessary to provide such notice and for JTV to provide appropriate documentation to the Internal Revenue Service.
6. Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is America's Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television® 9600 Parkside Drive, Knoxville, Tennessee 37922.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order