This individual incentive cruise certificate (the “Certificate”) must be used in accordance with the terms and conditions as follows:
1. Except as provided in Section 4 below, this “Certificate” entitles the holder to book one stateroom (for either one or two guests) for a Princess Cruise on board the Ruby Princess. The specific itinerary, sail dates and for which the Certificate is valid are 7-day Eastern Caribbean between October 24, 2010 and May 1, 2011. Blackout dates are the last two (2) weeks of December 2010. This “Certificate” may be supplemented with other acceptable forms of payment toward room upgrades and/or 3rd and 4th guest additions.
2. The Certificate covers the following charges: the cruise fare for up to two occupants of the applicable category of stateroom, governmental and quasi-governmental taxes and fees, and the Cruise Line’s recommended gratuity levels applicable to that cruise. The Certificate cannot be used to pay for incidentals or other expenses incurred by the guest, including, but not limited to, shore excursions, any onboard purchases, bar beverages, gaming, or spa services.
3. “Certificates” are valid for the itineraries and ships noted within this Certificate. At the sole discretion of WVTT, the Certificate may also be used for cruises of different lengths and itineraries than noted on the “Certificate” face (prices provided at time of booking). In the event the “Certificate” is used towards a cruise other than the cruise noted on the “Certificate” face, the value of the Certificate shall be applied to the cruise selected and booked and the redeemer must pay the difference in rate to the cruise line at the time of booking. WVTT at the time of the booking request will provide the lowest fare publicly available, excluding special promotional fares such as resident rates, senior rates and military rates.
4. This Certificate shall have an expiration date of May 31, 2011.
5. Princess Cruises Vacation Protection Plan is not available for berths covered by this Certificate.
6. Payments made for the “Certificate” are nonrefundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Lost, stolen or damaged Certificates will not be replaced. This “Certificate” has no cash value.
7. This “Certificate” is transferable only when gifted. This “Certificate” is void if sold for cash or other consideration. Any tax liability, connected with the receipt or use of this “Certificate” is the sole responsibility and liability of the person giving or receiving the Certificate; not Princess Cruises nor WVTT.
8. This Certificate shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law. Program is subject to change without notice.
REDEEMING YOUR CERTIFICATE
A. This Certificate is redeemable only for Princess Cruises. The Certificate cannot be used to purchase cruises offered by any other entity, whether affiliated with Princess Cruises or not. This “Certificate” cannot be used and is not applicable for cruises that have been “chartered,” nor for berths that have been purchased by a third party and are then being resold, nor for berths that are included as part of a group booking made with Princess Cruises.
B. This “Certificate” cannot be redeemed or used in any other manner. Only one Certificate may be used per stateroom.
C. The number of berths on a sailing that you may use your Certificate for may be capacity controlled and are subject to actual availability. Certificates may not be used for any sailing outside of the sail dates for which your Certificate is valid. The last two (2) weeks of December which include Christmas and New Year sailings are blackout dates for this Certificate.
D. Once your reservation has been made, WVTT will provide you with a confirmation of the booking. Changes (such as sailing date, stateroom and additional guests) to the booked reservation are permitted prior to 70 days before sailing and are subject to availability. If your reservation is cancelled within the cancellation period applicable to your cruise, you will receive a credit against a future Princess Cruises in an amount equal to the Face Value of the Cruise minus the applicable cancellation charges. No cash refunds will be provided.
E. Each guest booked must sign and agree to the terms and conditions of Princess’s Cruise Ticket Contract (copies of which are available online at www.princess.com).Those terms and conditions are hereby incorporated by reference.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE CRUISE TICKET CONTRACT CONTAINS IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS ON THE RIGHTS OF PASSENGERS. Among other things, any disputes between you and Princess Cruise must take place in Miami/Dade County, Florida and must be filed within a certain period of time. By purchasing/redeeming this “Certificate,” the purchaser/holder agrees to be bound by all such terms and conditions.F. Princess Cruise’s other policies and terms and conditions shall also apply. Among other things, Princess Cruises has minimum age requirements, restrictions on infant travel and other terms and conditions which shall apply to any guests sailing under the Certificate.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order