Published December 2012
Designed By Katie Hacker / Content Supplied by Beadalon
24” length of .015” diameter gold Beadalon 7 beading wire
8 gold #2 Beadalon crimp beads
2 gold #2 Beadalon crimp tubes
5 light blue 12mm wavy oval glass beads
98 mixed blue E beads
Gold toggle clasp
Beadstrom™ Chain Nose Pliers
Designer Flush Cutters
A. E beads are a common name for size 6/0 seed beads.
B. This bracelet works well in a variety of color combinations. Try mixing red E beads with large black beads or green E beads with large purple beads.
C. This bracelet fits a 7” wrist. To adjust the pattern for a different size, use a bead board to arrange the beads and measure before stringing.
1. Cut the beading wire into three equal lengths.
2. Hold the wires together as one and pass one end through a crimp tube and half of the clasp.
3. Pass the wires back through the crimp tube and use a crimping tool to crimp it.
4. Pass the wires through one E bead and a light blue bead.
5. Separate the wires and pass each one through eight E beads.
6. Hold the wires together again and pass them through a crimp bead (don’t crimp it), a light blue bead and another crimp bead.
7. Repeat Steps 5-6 two more times.
8. Separate the wires and pass each one through eight seed beads.
9. Hold the wires together and pass them through a crimp bead, a light blue bead, an E bead, a crimp tube and half of the clasp.
10. Pass the wires back through the crimp tube and use a crimping tool to crimp it.
11. Pull gently on the bracelet to make sure the crimps are secure and then cut off any extra wire.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order