Published January 2013
Designed By Margot Potter / Content Supplied by Beadalon
Basic Wire Work
Two 15mm acid green Lucite rounds
Two 10mm cream CRYSTALLIZED™-Swarovski Elements pearls
Two 8mm teal blue Czech glass rounds
Two adjustable filigree bead caps
Two 10mm filigree bead caps
Two 12mm filigree bead caps
Two large gold plated ear wires
Six gold plated head pins
Six gold plated oval jump rings
Round nose pliers
Chain nose pliers
Bent nose pliers
1. Thread one of the largest bead caps, a Lucite bead and another of the largest bead caps on a head pin. Loop the top of the head pin and cut off excess wire. Repeat for second Lucite bead.
2. Thread one of the second largest bead caps, a crystal pearl and another of the second largest bead caps on a head pin. Loop pin and cut off excess wire. Repeat for second crystal pearl.
3. Thread one of the smallest bead caps, a Czech round and another of the smallest bead caps on an eye pin. Loop top of pin and cut off excess wire.
4. Attach beads from largest to smallest at top using jump rings. One of each bead for each earring.
5. Use a jump ring to attach the ear wires.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order