Published January 2013
Designed By Katie Hacker / Content Supplied by Beadalon
16” length of .015” diameter bright Beadalon 49 beading wire
10 silver #1 Beadalon crimp beads
2 silver #2 Beadalon crimp tubes
72 AB black 10mm dagger beads
5 purple 12mm rectangle glass beads
2 purple E beads
Silver toggle clasp
Beadstrom™ Chain nose pliers
Desginer Flush Cutters
A. Substitute teardrop, pear-shaped or briolette beads instead of daggers for a similar look. E bead is a common name for size 6/0 seed beads.
B. This bracelet works well in a variety of color combinations. Try mixing blue daggers with aqua rectangles or frosted clear daggers with red rectangles.
C. This bracelet fits a 7” wrist. To adjust the pattern for a different size, use a bead board to arrange the beads and measure before stringing.
1. Cut the beading wire into two equal lengths.
2. Hold the wires together as one and pass one end through a crimp tube and half of the clasp.
3. Pass the wires back through the crimp tube and use a crimping tool to crimp it.
4. Pass the wires through one E bead.
5. Separate the wires and pass each one through six dagger beads.
6. Hold the wires together again and pass them through a crimp bead (don’t crimp it), a purple rectangle bead and another crimp bead.
7. Repeat Steps 5-6 four more times.
8. Separate the wires and pass each one through six dagger beads.
9. Hold the wires together and pass them through an E bead, crimp tube and half of the clasp.
10. Pass the wires back through the crimp tube and use a crimping tool to crimp it.
11. Pull gently on the bracelet to make sure the crimps are secure and then cut off any extra wire.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order