Jewelry Television® (“JTV”) is a television and internet home shopping network, focusing exclusively on the sale of fine jewelry and gemstones. JTV’s television programming is broadcast in over 80 million homes nationwide. Today, JTV is the largest retailer of loose gemstones in the world and is one of the Top 20 jewelry retailers in the country. JTV has a team of jewelry and gemstone experts canvassing the world to locate quality merchandise and oversee manufacturing operations, including a subsidiary base of operations in Bangkok, Thailand. Employees enjoy the opportunity to perform in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
Jewelry Television® is currently seeking candidates for the role of Site Optimization Merchandiser. The Site Optimization Merchandiser works as part of the Site Operations team who is the champion for the customers visiting the site and handles the day to day execution of customer experience and sales performance on JTV sites. The Site Optimization Merchandiser works on the optimization of the merchandising strategy to ensure that the right product is in the right place at the right time.
• Ensure a visually compelling retail experience through the use of site search and site navigation.
• Focuses on improving overall onsite search performance, as measured by key performance indicators, through monthly search tuning enhancements.
• Effectively merchandises products in categories and on landing pages that creates a positive shopping and brand experience.
• Working with content management tools and design and web development departments to develop and implement templates for online merchandising pages.
• Monitors the site for sales performance and improvements, looking for opportunities to increase site sales, conversion and gross margin.
• Support the corporate merchandising team on the development of online exclusive categories.
• Defines business requirements for new site product features.
• Power user in the business tools focused on JTV sites.
• Coordinates with site stakeholders from across the company (Marketing, GBUs, Operations, etc) to ensure projects are consistent brand and marketing messaging.
• Supports the JTV brand online through approved social application activities.
• Works to improve the presentation of JTV sites through content including sales copy, informational, and key word rich content.
• Retail sales experience
• Creative mindset for improving customer experience and increasing traffic to grow business
• Experience in the customer/client service field
• Proficient in MS Office and internet skills
• Familiar with Internet Commerce
• Four year college degree or equivalent experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order