In the TV Production Department as a Production Assistant, you will have the unique opportunity of being a part of a live, 24/7, studio environment and will gain insight to the Live Show and gain better understanding of how each area plays a part in the overall vision of the programming. This is a role that requires a strong multi-tasker with good communication skills and a keen ability to react quickly in an ever changing environment. The Production Assistant must have solid organizational skills and excellent dependability, as well as a willingness to adapt to the needs of the live show. The PA will assist to execute live show plan, prep and break down live show, work with team on live show and prep live studio for broadcast.
• Assist to execute live show plan
• Prep and break down live show
• Prep live show for broadcast
• Prefer Bachelor degree in Television or Video Production or equivalent experience
• Requires excellent organizational and communication skills
• Must be able to multi task
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and the ability to prioritize work based on changing business needs
Please email your resume and interest to Natalyn Webster at Natalyn.email@example.com by Monday, August 22, 2016.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order