NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase is not required to enter this Sweepstakes, and a purchase will not increase your chances of being selected as a finalist or prize winner.
1. Eligibility. The Friday Friend-i-monial Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and Washington D.C., who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives of America’s Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television® (“JTV”) and their immediate families or members of household (parents, children, siblings, spouses) are not eligible for participation in the Sweepstakes.
2. How to Enter.Entrants must be a registered Facebook® user and “Like” JTV’s Facebook® page at www.facebook.com/jewelrytelevision . The Sweepstakes begins at 4:00 PM (ET) on June 6, 2014 and ends at 6:00 PM (ET) on July 4, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The steps for entry are described below.
On Fridays from 12:00PM (noon) to 6:00PM (ET) during the Sweepstakes Period, a Friend-i-monial alert will randomly appear in entrants’ Facebook® newsfeeds indicating that entries may be made into the Sweepstakes. Entrants may also visit the JTV Facebook® page, but any announcement of when entries will be for the Sweepstakes will appear randomly on Fridays from 12:00PM (noon) to 6:00PM during the Sweepstakes Period.
To enter, Entrants must post a comment on the Friend-i-monial post by 11:59PM (ET) on the day it is posted to the JTV Facebook® page (the “Entry Period”).
One (1) winner will be randomly chosen from all eligible entries received during each Entry Period. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person, per each announced Entry Period during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. Winners. There will be a total of five (5) winners and random drawings during the Sweepstakes Period. After the announced Entry Period, a random drawing will be conducted to determine the winner from the eligible entries received during each Entry Period; such drawing will be performed by or under the supervision of JTV employees. The drawing will occur on or about the next business day following each Entry Period. The winner(s) will be sent a message to their Facebook® account no more than ten (10) business days thereafter and asked to contact JTV to accept and claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted and/or does not respond to claim his or her prize within ten (10) days, he or she will be disqualified. No replacement winner will be chosen. Entries do not rollover to subsequent Entry Periods.
4. Prizes. Each winner will receive a jewelry item valued at no more than $100.
5. General. JTV is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. JTV is authorized to use submitted entries as it sees fit, including usage on-air and in advertising. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use a winner’s name, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes by JTV without additional compensation or consent, unless prohibited by law. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period.
By entering the Sweepstakes, all Entrants release and hold harmless JTV and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from all liability (including attorney’s fees and costs) regarding participation in the Sweepstakes and receipt or misuse of the prizes awarded. Prizes and prize notifications that are returned as undeliverable may disqualify winners. All federal, state and local taxes (if any) on prizes are the sole responsibility of winners. Entrants may not win any prize, contest, or sweepstakes sponsored by JTV more than one (1) time per calendar year. The winners acknowledge that they may receive a Form 1099 from JTV and agree to provide whatever information is necessary to provide such notice and for JTV to provide appropriate documentation to the Internal Revenue Service. Acceptance of prizes by a winner can be either oral or written, and all prizes are non-returnable.
All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By sending in an entry to the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these rules. Any disputes arising under the Sweepstakes shall be governed by Tennessee law, and must be brought in the state or federal court located in Knox County, Tennessee. JTV shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors in these rules or other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. JTV is not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers or software, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the jtv.com or Facebook® website; theft, tampering, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transmissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer, postal or electronic malfunction or misdirected, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or any combination thereof; or for any other errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or any Sweepstakes-related materials. Proof of online submission or mailing is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in JTV’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, JTV reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated last date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on JTV’s Facebook® page. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage a JTV website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, JTV reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any potential winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. JTV reserves the right to disqualify entries that contain invalid or inaccurate Facebook® account information or email addresses. Entries submitted by automated methods are prohibited.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on today's order!