Wubbers ™ Proline Nylon Flat/Metal Round Nose Plier
Proline series: real-feel grip for exceptional control. Handcrafted for superb quality. Engineered for comfort and control. designed for versatility. Recommended for use with up to 14 gauge wire.
The ProLine all have the same handle types for all six pliers. The ProLine is very different from the Classics and the Babies. There are jewelry makers who prefer not to have handle covers because they say that they like to "feel" the metal. They feel more in control of how much pressure they use with bare handles. However, pliers with bare handles often cause your hands to sweat and even leave a metal smell after using. This thin suede-type coating solves both of those issues. You can feel the metal and the coating is an addition to provide comfort. Also, these handles are shaped so that they have finger notches, making the grip secure. The ProLine comes with a life time guarantee. There are six styles in the ProLine. The round, flat, chain, and bent nose all have metal jaws that are hand-finished to help prevent marring. The nylon round/flat (with metal round and nylon flat jaws) and the nylon flat (with two flat nylon jaws) are for working with softer wire and coated wires. They will not mar the delicate finishes or leave dents in soft aluminum wire. The Flat is mostly used to straighten wire, and also to sometimes make bends. The round/flat can curve and coil without marring. HOWEVER, we love the round/flat because it has a better grip. The metal jaw provides the grip, while the nylon jaw prevents the marring. You may have seen pliers with 2 round nylon jaws, but I find those are frustrating because it's very hard to grip (the metal slips), and the round nylon covers tend to become loose and even fall off with little use.
- Product Type
- Country of Origin
- Piece Count
- Plier Type
- Round-Nose Pliers
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?