Womens 0.64ctw 7mm Round White Opal Solid 14kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Ring
Sizing will add approximately two weeks to the ship time and rings that have been sized by JTV are eligible for returns but rings sized by another jeweler are non-returnable.
.64ct round faceted ethiopian opal 14k white gold solitaire ring. Measures approximately 1/4"L X 1/16"W.
Mozambique is an exotic land far away on the eastern coast of Africa. Its vibrant and colorful landscape features glorious beaches, lush forests, amazing wildlife, unique vegetation, mysterious swamps and a myriad of incredible gemstones and minerals. Among its treasures is the beautiful Vermelho Garnet, which features a rich combination of both the Pyrope Garnet species as well as the Almandine Garnet species. The Pyrope portion gives the stone its regal red color, while the Almandine portion brings in warm spicy shades of cinnamon. This spicy gemstone originates from a region known as Zambezia and is called Vermelho Garnet, meaning "red" in Portuguese, one of the official languages of this exotic country.
- Product Type
- Country of Origin
- Piece Count
- Ring Type
- Metal Weight
- 2.0 g
- Band Width
- 0.06 in
- 14K White Gold
- Material Color
- Gemstone Species
- Carat Weight
- 0.64 ctw
- Gemstone Shape
- Gemstone Dimensions
- 7.00mm L x 7.00mm W
- Gemstone Setting
- Gemstone Color
- Gemstone Composition
- No Treatment
- Material Composition
- Origin Country
Known for its lively, flaming color displays, boulder opal is in high demand by collectors and jewelry designers. As opposed to cut opal gems, boulder opal features small opal veins running through its matrix. The precious opal's rainbow of colors make a dramatic contrast to the rich earthy reds and browns of the host rock, creating a one-of-a-kind display.
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?