White Lab-Grown Diamond 14K Yellow Gold Ring .52ctw
Sizing will add approximately two weeks to the ship time and rings that have been sized by JTV are eligible for returns but rings sized by another jeweler are non-returnable.
.52ctw round white lab-grown diamond, 14k yellow gold cocktail ring. measures approximately 7/8"L x 9/16"W and is not sizeable. white settings. Color grade is near colorless and clarity is eye clean.
The look is open, airy, and fresh. The setting is warm, bold, and distinctive. The jewels are the quintessential … diamonds … grown in a lab. The total effect is eye-catching and exciting.
Five bands of 14kt yellow gold fan out from the shank. Each band is uniquely set with lab-grown white diamonds. There are clusters of sparkling jewels encased in geometric bezels of 14kt gold.
For those who love a stacked look, this ring is ideal. For those who lean toward wide bands, this ring fits the bill. For those who love contemporary beauty, this ring is a must-own.
And for those who desire a distinctive look? It’s perfection!
- Product Type
- 0.88in L x 0.56in W
- Country of Origin
- Piece Count
- Ring Type
- Metal Weight
- 4.87 g
- Band Width
- 0.06 in
- 14K Yellow Gold
- Material Color
- Finishing Technique
- Gemstone Species
- Carat Weight
- 0.52 ctw
- Gemstone Shape
- Gemstone Setting
- Gemstone Color
- Color Grade
- Gemstone Composition
- No Treatment
- Material Composition
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?