White Lab-Grown Diamond 14K Yellow Gold Ring .47ctw
Sizing will add approximately two weeks to the ship time and rings that have been sized by JTV are eligible for returns but rings sized by another jeweler are non-returnable.
.47ctw round white lab-grown diamond, 14k yellow gold cluster ring. measures approximately 13/16"L x 1/2"W and is sizeable. white settings. Color grade is near colorless and clarity is eye clean.
You promise you’ll always be there. What better way to show it than with this .47ctw lab-grown diamond, cluster-style, 14kt gold ring?
Seven lab-grown diamonds are arranged to form the look of a solitaire in this multi-stone ring. Whether you purchase it for yourself (We know it would look great on you!) or to give as a promise to someone special, we know this ring will make eyes shine as much as these pretty lab-grown diamonds sparkle!
We love it when you sparkle.
- Product Type
- 0.81in L x 0.31in W
- Country of Origin
- Piece Count
- Ring Type
- Center Design, Cluster
- Metal Weight
- 3.5 g
- Band Width
- 0.06 in
- 14K Yellow Gold
- Material Color
- Finishing Technique
- Gemstone Species
- Carat Weight
- 0.47 ctw
- Gemstone Shape
- Gemstone Setting
- Gemstone Color
- Color Grade
- Gemstone Composition
- No Treatment
- Material Composition
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?