White Lab-Grown Diamond 14K White Gold Ring 2.02ctw
2.02ctw round white lab-grown diamond, 14k white gold cluster ring. measures approximately 1/2"L x 13/16"W and is not sizeable. white settings. Color grade is near colorless and clarity is eye clean.
It’s over two carats of eye-catching, breath-snatching impact. This cluster-style ring will be a presence on your hand. Every time you catch it sparkling, you’ll smile.
If you’ve never heard of lab-grown diamonds, you’re in for a treat. These diamonds are actual diamonds. Made in a lab. Made by man. No easy feat. After all, mined diamonds are the hardest substance known to man. It had to be hard to replicate them in a lab. It was. Very hard.
Scientists began trying in the early 1950s, to figure out how to grow a gem-quality, facetable diamond in a lab. Eureka! They did it! Let’s celebrate them in this massive display. They deserve it. So do you.
- Product Type
- 0.50in L x 0.81in W
- Country of Origin
- Piece Count
- Ring Type
- Metal Weight
- 5.5 g
- Band Width
- 0.13 in
- 14K White Gold
- Material Color
- Finishing Technique
- Gemstone Species
- Carat Weight
- 2.02 ctw
- Gemstone Shape
- Gemstone Setting
- Gemstone Color
- Color Grade
- Gemstone Composition
- No Treatment
- Material Composition
Ahh, diamonds. Everyone knows what diamonds are, but most might not realize what they once were--chunks of dark, nondescript carbon similar to charcoal, roasting and rumbling around deep within the earth. Fortunately, through eruptions and other harsh works of Mother Nature, diamonds eventually find their way to the surface for man to find, cut, polish, and enjoy. Talk about an ugly duckling turning into a swan! Named from the Greek word adamas, meaning "unconquerable", diamonds are renowned for their impeccable hardness and stellar brilliance and the birthstone for those born in April.
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?