White Lab-Grown Diamond 14K White Gold Ring 1.20ctw
Sizing will add approximately two weeks to the ship time and rings that have been sized by JTV are eligible for returns but rings sized by another jeweler are non-returnable.
1.20ctw round white lab-grown diamond, 14k white gold cluster ring. measures approximately 7/8"L x 7/16"W and is sizeable. white settings. Color grade is near colorless and clarity is eye clean.
We think you’ll be impressed by the substantial, 14kt gold band. It forms the perfect backdrop to the clusters of deliciously dazzling lab-grown diamonds. We’ve taken 31 lab-grown diamonds, for a total carat weight of 1.2, and arranged them in three circles. The resulting look suggests a three-stone ring.
The center cluster is framed at the top and bottom by a lovely grouping of our lab-grown diamonds. The under gallery is fully finished, as you’d expect in a ring of this fine quality.
Top-to-bottom, front-to-back, this ring offers a great look in a style that combines the classic, three-stone look with modern flair.
- Product Type
- 0.75in L x 0.44in W
- Country of Origin
- Piece Count
- Ring Type
- Metal Weight
- 7.0 g
- Band Width
- 0.13 in
- 14K White Gold
- Material Color
- Finishing Technique
- Gemstone Species
- Carat Weight
- 1.2 ctw
- Gemstone Shape
- Gemstone Setting
- Gemstone Color
- Color Grade
- Gemstone Composition
- No Treatment
- Material Composition
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?