White Lab-Grown Diamond 14K White Gold Earrings .82ctw
.82ctw round white lab-grown diamond, 14k white gold geometric dangle earrings. measure approximately 11/16"L x 1/4"W and have pushback backings. white settings. Color grade is near colorless and clarity is eye clean.
She enters the room and heads turn. Maybe it’s the gown, maybe it’s her regal bearing, maybe it’s that certain-something that seems to define her. Maybe it’s those earrings …
For the woman who turns heads … or wishes to. For the woman who carries herself like a queen … or wishes to … for the woman that is you.
We can’t guarantee that heads will turn, but we know you’ll feel regal in these lovely, dangling dazzlers. We can guarantee that they’ll dance at your ears and sparkle in the light. The rest is up to you.
- Product Type
- 0.69in L x 0.25in W
- Country of Origin
- Piece Count
- Metal Weight
- 1.7 g
- Earring Type
- Backing Type
- Push Back
- 14K White Gold
- Material Color
- Finishing Technique
- Gemstone Species
- Carat Weight
- 0.82 ctw
- Gemstone Shape
- Gemstone Setting
- Gemstone Color
- Color Grade
- Gemstone Composition
- No Treatment
- Material Composition
Ahh, diamonds. Everyone knows what diamonds are, but most might not realize what they once were--chunks of dark, nondescript carbon similar to charcoal, roasting and rumbling around deep within the earth. Fortunately, through eruptions and other harsh works of Mother Nature, diamonds eventually find their way to the surface for man to find, cut, polish, and enjoy. Talk about an ugly duckling turning into a swan! Named from the Greek word adamas, meaning "unconquerable", diamonds are renowned for their impeccable hardness and stellar brilliance and the birthstone for those born in April.
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?