White Lab-Grown Diamond 14k White Gold Earrings 2.00ctw
2.00ctw round white lab-grown diamond, rhodium over 14k white gold stud solitaire earrings. measure approximately 1/4"L x 1/4"W and have screw back backings.
Our lives are marked and measured by milestone moments — those meaningful times when memories are made. Tangible reminders help keep our memories fresh. Did you bring home a souvenir from your honeymoon? Did you pick up a shell on a beach in Hawaii?
There’s nothing that quite says “milestone” like a diamond. The forever-ness of the quintessential gemstone reminds us that the memories we treasure are forever, too. Why not commemorate your newest milestone with these exquisite earrings? Each lab-grown white diamond is a full carat. How perfect!
What are you celebrating now???
Is your daughter getting her master’s degree? (Good work, Mom!) Are you getting your Ph.D.?
Every time you wear these earrings, you’ll remember, and you’ll smile.
- Product Type
- 0.25in L x 0.25in W
- Country of Origin
- United States of America (the)
- Certificate Type
- Laboratory Grown Diamond Report
- Certifying Organization
- Piece Count
- Metal Weight
- 1.6 g
- Earring Type
- Backing Type
- Screw Back
- 14K White Gold
- Material Color
- Finishing Technique
- Gemstone Species
- Carat Weight
- 2.0 ctw
- Gemstone Shape
- Gemstone Dimensions
- 6.50mm L x 6.50mm W x 4.00mm D
- Gemstone Setting
- Cut Grade
- Gemstone Color
- Color Grade
- Gemstone Composition
- No Treatment
- Material Composition
Ahh, diamonds. Everyone knows what diamonds are, but most might not realize what they once were--chunks of dark, nondescript carbon similar to charcoal, roasting and rumbling around deep within the earth. Fortunately, through eruptions and other harsh works of Mother Nature, diamonds eventually find their way to the surface for man to find, cut, polish, and enjoy. Talk about an ugly duckling turning into a swan! Named from the Greek word adamas, meaning "unconquerable", diamonds are renowned for their impeccable hardness and stellar brilliance and the birthstone for those born in April.
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?