Turquoise in Matrix 3x2 inches Rectangular Cushion Black Metal Belt Buckle
Kingman Turquoise approximately 3x2 inches rectangular cushion black metal belt buckle Tehya Oyama Turquoise™. The gemstone was mined in Arizona, in the United States.
Native Americans have cherished turquoise for thousands of years, revering it as a protection stone having a direct connection to the sea and sky. However you choose to look at it, turquoise is certainly a beautiful treasure from the earth, which is why Jewelry Television is excited to offer you Tehya Oyama Turquoise™ (pronounced Tay-ah O yah muh). Meaning "precious gift," this line of jewelry and gems truly is rare and precious because only natural turquoises from the prized areas around the world are used in this collection. Each turquoise has its own unique characteristics making every piece of jewelry and loose gemstone individual in its appearance, history and locale. Go ahead and give yourself a precious gift with Tehya Oyama Turquoise™, exclusively at Jewelry Television and jtv.com.
The American Splendor Collection is our salute to the magnificent gems and minerals of the United States. Rivaling the beauty and splendor of gems found across the globe, each is a prime example of many of the most desirable gems available today. From dazzling Herkimer quartz of New York to vibrant garnet and peridot of Arizona to the beautifully unique opals of Oregon's high deserts, each gemstone carries the pedigree of being born in the USA. Collect the wonder of America's own gems and minerals today at Jewelry Television and jtv.com.
- Product Type
- Belt Buckle
- Tehya Oyama Turquoise
- 3.00in L x 2.00in H
- Country of Origin
- United States of America (the)
- Material Type
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?