Tourmaline 3mm Round Cabochon Set .25ctw
Set of two Brazilian paraiba tourmaline average .25ctw 3mm round cabochon. Gemstone mined and cut in Brazil.
Hailed as one of the most important gemstone discoveries of the 20th century, Brazilian Paraiba Tourmaline took both the industry and consumer markets by storm. It's unusually intense 'neon' hues set it apart from all other known tourmalines, giving it a provenance like no other. First unearthed in Brazil's Paraiba state, stones with similar color and composition were later found in the neighboring state of Rio Grande do Norte, the source for this most exciting gemstone offering. Treasured for its brilliantly electric hues, Brazilian Paraiba tourmaline is a stone that remains peerless today!
- Product Type
- Gemstone Set
- Build A Bargain
- Country of Origin
- Piece Count
- Gemstone Species
- Carat Weight
- 0.25 ctw
- Gemstone Shape
- Gemstone Dimensions
- 3.00mm L x 3.00mm W
- Gemstone Color
- Gemstone Composition
- Material Composition
- Origin Country
Once proposed to be the national gemstone of the United States, tourmaline is found all over the world and in a variety of colors. Tourmaline is the most colorful of all gemstones because, according to an ancient Egyptian legend, it passed through a rainbow on its journey to Earth and brought all of the colors of the rainbow with it. Tourmaline is a mineral group comprised of multiple species of complex borosilicates. Lovingly referred to by mineralogists as the garbage can mineral, its crystal structure allows for the incorporation of a wide range of elements, many of which cause the stunning color varieties and spectacular zoning of tourmaline, including copper, manganese, iron, and titanium. Major tourmaline species include liddicoatite, dravite, uvite, schorl, and elbaite.
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?