Tazma Ethiopian Opal™ 7x5mm Oval Cabochon 0.50ct
Tazma Ethiopian Opal™ minimum 0.50ct 7x5mm oval cabochon. The gemstone was mined in Ethiopia and cut in India.
As the Queen of Sheba made her famous journey to visit King Solomon, she gifted him with many objects from her homeland, including spices, incense, gold, precious jewels and quite possibly honey. Considered liquid gold at the time, honey was one of the most important commodities and remains so today. A newer discovery in 2008 in Ethiopia's Welo District introduced the world to another of the country's most treasured resources: precious, play-of-color opal.
From the Ethiopian words meaning wild honey, the indulgently rich color of Ethiopian honey is memorialized in our exclusive Tazma Ethiopian Opal™. These decadent opal gems boast all natural, unenhanced color and represent a scant one to two percent of total Ethiopian opal production. As wild as the rugged region they hail from, we invite you to discover the luxurious beauty of Tazma Ethiopian Opal™ today!
- Product Type
- Single Gemstone
- 7.00mm L x 5.00mm W
- Country of Origin
- Piece Count
- Gemstone Species
- Carat Weight
- 0.5 ctw
- Gemstone Shape
- Gemstone Dimensions
- 7.00mm L x 5.00mm W
- Gemstone Color
- Gemstone Composition
- No Treatment
- Material Composition
- Origin Country
While we often think of opal in terms of phenomenal play of color, this gemstone family is full of other unique and appealing members that have their own allure. Gems can be transparent, translucent or opaque and form in almost any color in many locations around the world. Get to know all the varieties of this unique family by looking at our fire opal, dendritic opal, hyalite, Caramel Spice Opal (TM), Morado Opal (TM), along with even more blue, pink and green varieties. With such an endless array, opal truly is the 'Queen of Gemstones'.
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?