Snowflake Loom Ornament Supply & Project Kit
Kit includes: 8/0 Miyuki seed beads in galvanized silver color, silver lined aqua color, and matte black (each appx 22gm tubes), 11/0 Miyuki Delica seed beads in matte black (2 tubes), opaque light blue AB, and white pearl AB (each tube appx 7.2gm), 6mm Druk Round Aqua color (appx 100 beads), 3mm round jet (appx 100 beads), 4mm Round Crystal AB color (appx 38 beads), 6mm Round Crystal AB color (appx 25 beads), multi-strand 16mm silver tone bead slide clasps (2), 10x24mm silver tone bead slide clasp, S-LON tex 45 spool in black, and size 10/13 4-pack beading needles.
Jewel School™ is your jewelry making destination for all the essentials to make unique, one of a kind jewelry designs. Jewel School features a huge selection of beads, wire, findings and jewelry making tools. Jewel School also offers free jewelry making instruction through our free video on demand content as well as free jewelry making design tips from top design experts! Whether you are a beginner to jewelry making or a professional, we have the selection you need to bring your jewelry making designs to life. Explore the wonderful world of jewelry making! Jewel School is brought to you by Jewelry Television™, the world's largest retailer of loose gemstones and your jewelry making headquarters.
- Product Type
- Beading Kit
- Country of Origin
- Piece Count
- Bead Type
- Mixed, Seed
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?