SEMI-FLUSH SIDECUTTER 4 1/2"
Absolutely the best box-joint pliers available at this price or even several dollars more. Made for students, craftspeople or anyone who needs usable pliers and cutters at reasonable prices and consistent quality. Patterned after our German series for comfort and durability, this series features green PVC grips, double-leaf springs, box-joint construction and brush finish in the popular 4-1/2 inch (115mm) pattern.
Jewel School (TM) is your jewelry making destination for all the essentials to make unique, one of a kind jewelry designs. Jewel School features a huge selection of beads, wire, findings and jewelry making tools. Jewel School also offers free jewelry making instruction through our free video on demand content as well as free jewelry making design tips from top design experts! Whether you are a beginner to jewelry making or a professional, we have the selection you need to bring your jewelry making designs to life. Explore the wonderful world of jewelry making! Jewel School is brought to you by Jewelry Television (TM), the world's largest retailer of loose gemstones and your jewelry making headquarters.
- Product Type
- Country of Origin
- Material Type
- Stainless Steel
- Material Purity
- Piece Count
- Plier Type
- Cutting Pliers
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?