Scapolite 13.25x11.4mm Oval 7.07ct
Tanzanian scapolite 7.07ct 13.25x11.4mm oval. Gemstone mined in Tanzania and cut in Thailand.
JTV's President's Collection offers prestigious gemstones hand-selected by our very own President and Chief Executive Officer of Jewelry Television, Tim Matthews.
Tim is an accomplished scholar and life member of the Gemmological Association of Great Britain (Gem-A). His academic credentials include a Juris Doctor (JD) from Harvard Law School, Gemmology (FGA) and Diamond (DGA) diplomas from the Gemmological Association of Great Britain, and a Graduate Gemologist (GG) diploma from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).
With a deep passion for gemstones and jewelry, he has personally curated each item in this exquisite collection. When you acquire an item from JTV's President's Collection, you can be assured that you have a special gem from our most exclusive collection. Each gem from this collection will come in special packaging with a certification card signed by our President and CEO.
Share this premier collection with our very own gem enthusiast Tim Matthews and grow your collection through JTV's President's Collection from The Vault by Jewelry Television.
- Product Type
- Single Gemstone
- Presidents Collection
- Country of Origin
- Piece Count
- Gemstone Species
- Carat Weight
- 7.07 ctw
- Gemstone Shape
- Gemstone Dimensions
- 13.25mm L x 11.40mm W
- Mixed Cuts
- Gemstone Color
- Gemstone Composition
- No Treatment
- Material Composition
- Origin Country
- Tanzania, United Republic Of
Scapolite's name is derived from Greek words meaning "rod" or "shaft" and "stone," which describes the shape of its crystals. Originally discovered in 1913 in the Mogok stone tract of upper Burma, scapolite has been found in many locations. However, it is typically found only in small pockets, leading to its status of rarity in the gemstone world. Scapolite is a mineral group of colorless, or translucent pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet or purple gemstones.
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?