Rhodium Over Bronze Mixed Chain Necklace Set 20 inch
Moda Al Massimo® Rhodium over bronze mixed necklace set. In this set you will receive 1 mirror cable link chain necklace. Measures approximately 1/8 of an inch in width and has a lobster claw clasp. One twisted herringbone chain necklace. Measures approximately 1/16 of an inch in width and has a lobster claw clasp. One rope chain necklace. Measures approximately 1/16 of an inch in width and has a lobster claw clasp. Made in Italy.
Introducing a modern new approach to Italian crafted jewelry: Moda Al Massimo®. Meaning ultimate fashion in Italian, Moda Al Massimo® offers both classic and traditional looks as well as couture fashion--all at an affordable price and with a luxury gold look. This collection will capture the attention of those who treasure the ability to purchase gorgeous styles of opulent, Italian-crafted fine jewelry items Moda Al Massimo® is crafted in Arezzo, Italy, which is not only known as an important Etruscan town but also the Italian capital of gold jewelry manufacture. While many of us have been denied the ability to purchase finely crafted Italian gold fashion for years because of escalating gold prices, Moda Al Massimo® offers the same look, except each piece is crafted of bronze layered with luxurious 18-karat gold. Indulge in the look of the ultimate in fine Italian gold jewelry with Moda Al Massimo®. Exclusively at Jewelry Television and jtv.com.
- Product Type
- Moda Al Massimo
- Country of Origin
- Piece Count
- Chain Type
- Necklace Type
- Spring Ring Clasp
- 18K White Gold Over Bronze
- Material Color
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?