Red Ruby 10k Yellow Gold Ring .80ct
Sizing will add approximately two weeks to the ship time and rings that have been sized by JTV are eligible for returns but rings sized by another jeweler are non-returnable.
.80ct oval Ruby Solitaire, 10K Yellow Gold Ring. Measures approximately .47"L x .46"W.
A special offering to you from Jewelry Television, Mahaleo stones are rich, vibrant and most affordable. Mahaleo stones often contain numerous inclusions and fissures so a method to enhance their beauty was developed and perfected. The ingenious process involves filling the natural inclusions with molten lead glass. As the glass replaces air within the gems, the imperfections become less visible, dramatically improving the clarity, and sometimes, the color. ‘Mahaleo’--a Malagasy word meaning ‘to equal, to match, to parallel’--is an apt name for a stone so closely resembling the color and appearance of gems from other prestigious locales. JTV originally sourced Mahaleo stones only from the continent of Africa but now we are pleased to offer beautiful Mahaleo stones from locations across the globe!
- Product Type
- 0.47in L x 0.46in W
- Country of Origin
- Piece Count
- Ring Type
- Metal Weight
- 1.96 g
- Band Width
- 0.06 in
- Jewelry Country of Origin
- 10K Yellow Gold
- Material Color
- Finishing Technique
- Gemstone Species
- Carat Weight
- 0.8 ctw
- Gemstone Shape
- Gemstone Dimensions
- 7.00mm L x 5.00mm W
- Gemstone Setting
- Gemstone Color
- Gemstone Composition
- Material Composition
- Origin Country
The sole birthstone for July, ruby is the brightest and boldest of all birthstones. Called ratnaraj, meaning the "King of Gems" by ancient Hindus, ruby's association with the blood of life has earned it powerful praise and high esteem since antiquity. Ruby is mentioned at least four times in the Bible, always in reference to beauty and wisdom. Its passionate red color makes ruby an ideal choice for a romantic gift that comes with a rich legacy.
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?