Red Lab Created Ruby Sterling Silver Bracelet 28.50ctw
28.50ctw oval lab created red ruby sterling silver tennis bracelet. Measures approximately 3/16"W. Hidden box clasp.
Picture yourself wearing one of the most desirable of gemstones – the ruby! Now go a little crazy and envision yourself wearing a virtual parade of them – 28 to be exact.
“You’d have to be royalty or rich to own something like that,” you say.
“Not at all,” we say.
These rubies are lab-created. They are chemically, optically, and physically like the Mother Earth rubies those rich and royal women wear.
We have to ask, “Shouldn’t you feel like a princess on occasion?” We agree, the answer is yes!
- Product Type
- 7.25in L x 0.19in W
- Country of Origin
- Piece Count
- Metal Weight
- 10.6 g
- Bracelet Type
- Hidden Box Clasp
- Sterling Silver
- Material Color
- Gemstone Species
- Carat Weight
- 28.5 ctw
- Gemstone Shape
- Gemstone Dimensions
- 7.00mm L x 5.00mm W
- Gemstone Setting
- Gemstone Color
- Gemstone Composition
- Lab Created
- No Treatment
- Material Composition
- Lab Created
The sole birthstone for July, ruby is the brightest and boldest of all birthstones. Called ratnaraj, meaning the "King of Gems" by ancient Hindus, ruby's association with the blood of life has earned it powerful praise and high esteem since antiquity. Ruby is mentioned at least four times in the Bible, always in reference to beauty and wisdom. Its passionate red color makes ruby an ideal choice for a romantic gift that comes with a rich legacy.
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?