Lazee Daizee Outer Limits: Viking Knit And Beyond, Techniques, Designs & Exploration Book
Lazee Daizee Outer Limits: Viking Knit and Beyond, Techniques, Designs & Exploration Book by Stephanie Eddy & Michael Eddy - Intermediate to Advanced Skill. Pushing the Outer Limits of Conventional Viking Knit Design and Composition. New Projects & Techniques Designed to Challenge, Inspire & Build New Skills.
This book features: Working with Shapes, Sculptural Aspects, Bits & Pieces, Heavy Gauge Wire, Finishing Techniques, Weaving with Beads, Inserts, Shapes & Forms, and Flat, Channel & Split Weaves. Jewel School ™ is your jewelry making destination for all the essentials to make unique, one of a kind jewelry designs. Jewel School features a huge selection of beads, wire, findings and jewelry making tools. Jewel School also offers free jewelry making instruction through our free video on demand content as well as free jewelry making design tips from top design experts! Whether you are a beginner to jewelry making or a professional, we have the selection you need to bring your jewelry making designs to life. Explore the wonderful world of jewelry making! Jewel School is brought to you by Jewelry Television ™, the world's largest retailer of loose gemstones and your jewelry making headquarters.
- Product Type
- Jewel School
- Country of Origin
- Lazee Daizee Outer Limits: Viking Knit And Beyond
- Stephanie Eddy
- Jewelry Making
- Stephanie Eddy
- Page Count
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?