ImpressArt(R) Multi-Function Hammer Kit with 4 Stamp Heads and 4x4" Steel Stamping Block
ImpressArt(R) Multi-Function Hammer Kit with 4 Stamp Heads. Dap, flatten, texture, and chase with ImpressArt's Multi-Function Hammer. Use with interchangeable heads to add texture with ImpressArt 6mm Stamps.
Includes 1 Multi-Function Hammer appx 9" in length, 1 6mm Texture Head to add a sprinkle pattern, 1 Ball Pein Head to create artisan hammered textures, 1 Chasing Head to texture and shape metal, 1 Nylon Head to flatten metal without marring, and a 4x4" steel stamping block.
Jewel School(R) is your jewelry making destination for all the essentials to make unique, one of a kind jewelry designs. Jewel School(R) features a huge selection of beads, wire, findings and jewelry making tools. Jewel School(R) also offers free jewelry making instruction through our free video on demand content as well as free jewelry making design tips from top design experts! Whether you are a beginner to jewelry making or a professional, we have the selection you need to bring your jewelry making designs to life. Explore the wonderful world of jewelry making! Jewel School(R) is brought to you by Jewelry Television(R), the world's largest retailer of loose gemstones and your jewelry making headquarters.
- Product Type
- Country of Origin
- Material Type
- Stainless Steel
- Material Purity
- Piece Count
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?