Emerald 51.07x41.04mm Free Form Slice 64.93ct
Brazilian emerald 64.93ct 51.07x41.04mm free form polished slice. Gemstone mined and cut in Brazil.
Trade Show Treasures Trade Show Treasures are unique finds from trade shows around the world brought to you exclusively on jtv.com. Collectible gems, enormous carat sizes and incredible prices are just some of the things you will discover when you browse through Trade Show Treasures. There are limited quantities on each piece, so act quickly and begin enjoying your own one-of-a-kind treasures.
- Product Type
- Single Gemstone
- Country of Origin
- Piece Count
- Gemstone Species
- Carat Weight
- 64.93 ctw
- Gemstone Shape
- Gemstone Dimensions
- 51.07mm L x 41.04mm W
- Gemstone Color
- Gemstone Composition
- No Treatment
- Material Composition
- Origin Country
Few gemstones command as much desire and passion as emerald. Since antiquity, emerald's rich "green fire" has symbolized eternal spring and immortality. Long shrouded in myth and lore, it has reigned as the supreme green gem with no indication that its position will ever change. The favorite of Cleopatra, Spanish Conquistadors and today's Red Carpet, wars have waged over this treasured stone. In the 1st century AD, Roman historian Pliny the Elder wrote that "nothing greens greener" than emerald a sentiment that continues today, as it remains one of the most sought-after gems on the market. The beautiful green hues of this beryl variety, combined with its rarity, make it one of the world's most valuable gemstones.
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?