Champagne Diamond 1.00ctw Round 10k Yellow Gold Ring
Champagne diamond 1.00ctw round, 10k yellow gold ring. Measures approximately 1/2" L x 1/16" W and is not sizeable. pink rhodium enhanced settings.
By its very nature, a cluster-style ring often has a floral look. This ring is a lovely example. Sometimes when we look at it, we see a bouquet of round, champagne-color, mined diamonds. Sometimes we see a chrysanthemum of champagne-color … a cluster of individual petals with whispers of pink rhodium accents.
The entire "floral" display is surrounded by “sunshine” in its 10kt yellow gold setting.
One full carat of champagne-color diamonds ensures that this is one floral display that will never wilt!
- Product Type
- 0.50in W
- Country of Origin
- Piece Count
- Ring Type
- Metal Weight
- 2.1 g
- Band Width
- 0.06 in
- 10K Yellow Gold
- Material Color
- Gemstone Species
- Carat Weight
- 1.01 ctw
- Gemstone Shape
- Gemstone Setting
- Gemstone Color
- Gemstone Composition
- No Treatment
- Material Composition
Ahh, diamonds. Everyone knows what diamonds are, but most might not realize what they once were--chunks of dark, nondescript carbon similar to charcoal, roasting and rumbling around deep within the earth. Fortunately, through eruptions and other harsh works of Mother Nature, diamonds eventually find their way to the surface for man to find, cut, polish, and enjoy. Talk about an ugly duckling turning into a swan! Named from the Greek word adamas, meaning "unconquerable", diamonds are renowned for their impeccable hardness and stellar brilliance and the birthstone for those born in April.
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?