Blue Tanzanite 18k Yellow Gold Sterling Silver Bracelet 20ctw
20ctw oval blue tanzanite 18k yellow gold over sterling silver bracelet. Measures approximately 0.38"W. Hidden box clasp.
Tanzanite. You’ve probably heard about the Great Wall of Tanzania. You’ve probably heard about the potential of tanzanite prices going where they’ve never gone before. You’re probably wondering if now is the time to purchase your tanzanite jewelry?!
We don’t have a crystal ball, although we can tell which way the wind is blowing. Here’s our philosophy: Why wait? If you see it and you love it, get it home.
20.00ctw. Blue tanzanite. A girl could fall in love.
JTV pricing? It’s a window of opportunity …
- Product Type
- 7.00in L x 0.38in W
- Country of Origin
- Piece Count
- Metal Weight
- 17.0 g
- Bracelet Type
- Hidden Box Clasp
- 18K Yellow Gold Over Sterling Silver
- Material Color
- Gemstone Species
- Carat Weight
- 20.0 ctw
- Gemstone Shape
- Gemstone Dimensions
- 5.00mm L x 3.00mm W
- Gemstone Setting
- Gemstone Color
- Gemstone Composition
- Material Composition
- Origin Country
- Tanzania, United Republic Of
Henry Platt, former president of Tiffany & Co., described tanzanite's discovery in 1967 as THE most important gemstone find in 2000 years! This single 5-mile strip of land in Tanzania remains the only commercially viable source of this stone that has become one of the world's most sought-after and admired gems. Tanzanite is a relatively new gemstone in the world of gemology and jewelry, and though its history is brief, it is no less illustrious than many ancient gems. Tanzanite is a single-source gemstone that is a thousand times rarer than diamond, and is only gaining popularity.
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?