Black Opal Oval Cabochon Set 4.77ctw
Set of 5 Australian Lightning Ridge opal 4.77ctw mm varies oval cabochon. Gemstone mined and cut in Australia.
Ancient Roman scholar and author Pliny the Elder once wrote "There is in them a softer fire than the Ruby, there is the brilliant purple of the Amethyst, and the sea green of the Emerald - all shining together in incredible union..." What a magnificent tribute to Opal, often called the Queen of Gems. Prized for its unique and fiery play of color phenomenon, no opal is more treasured than black opal, especially those found in the Lightning Ridge mining fields of southeastern Australia. After precious black opals were discovered there in the early 20th century, Lightning Ridge quickly became the world's major source of the finest black opal. The most coveted of all opal varieties, black opal is called the "king of opals". Its dark background color sets the spectral colors ablaze, much like a storm cloud behind a rainbow. Today, the Lightning Ridge fields yield little of these precious opals, which has only led to its increased desirability among collectors across the globe.
- Product Type
- Gemstone Set
- Country of Origin
- Piece Count
- Black Opal
- Gemstone Species
- Carat Weight
- 4.77 ctw
- Gemstone Shape
- Gemstone Color
- Gemstone Composition
- No Treatment
- Material Composition
- Origin Country
Smoky quartz is an earth-toned transparent quartz that comes in a variety of shades, including cognac. Smoky quartz gets its rich warm colors from color centers related to aluminum. A popular ornamental stone, it is often carved into figurines and ornate statues, but makes quite a statement when faceted into stunning gemstones.
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
Who Should Purchase:
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
What is your return policy?