Black Obsidian Facial Roller and Gua Sha Set with Gold Tone Accents
Zero interest if paid in full within 6 months.*
Applies on qualifying orders made with your JTV Preferred Account (after JTV Gift Cards, JTV Brilliant Cash Rewards, or other discounts). Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Get Details
Facial Roller measures appx 2.5" x 5.5". Gua Sha measures appx 2" x 4".
Facial Roller Instructions:
- Gently glide the gemstone roller over your skin following the movements described below on each side of your face for 5-10 minutes. Repeat movements 3 - 6 times over each area. The roller can be used on clean skin or after applying your favorite serum, moisturizer, or oil.
- Forehead: From the center of the forehead, moving either left or right, begin at the hairline and roll slowly towards the ear, working your way to the brow bone.
- Eyes: Use the small roller, gently roll across the brow bone, outer corner of the eye, and area towards the ear.
- Nose, Lips, and Chin: Using the large roller, work from the corner of the nose moving towards the ear. Continue the same outward motion around the lips working your way down to the chin, then follow along the jawline towards earlobe.
- Jawline and Neck: Starting at the center of the chin, work in upward and outward sweeping motions towards the cheeks and ear. For the Neck, begin underneath the chin and roll towards the collarbone.
- Cleaning: To clean your gemstone roller, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth and fully dry before storing. Avoid harsh chemicals and soaking in water as this may erode the finish and polish of the roller.
How to use the Gua Sha:
- Cleanse skin thoroughly and follow with your preferred facial serum. Dispense 5-10 drops of your preferred facial serum(s) into the palm of your hands. Rub hands together to warm the serum and press to apply it all over your face and neck. Start on one side of face. Follow the Gua Sha diagram included. Repeat each stroke 5-10 times. Repeat on other side.
- Use medium pressure and enough oil for your stone to glide effortlessly across the skin without tugging or pulling.
- As the skin is stimulated, it may get a little red. Don't worry! It will quickly get to its natural glow.
- For a pre-level treatment: Start by heating up your Gua Sha in warm water; the heat will enhance penetration of the serum. Finish with a cold Gua Sha - let it sit in ice water for few minutes. The cold water will close pores.
- Practice your Gua Sha ritual regularly, 2-3 times weekly is recommended to get gorgeous results. The more you Gua Sha, the more intuitive it becomes. Soon you will be able to do it in front of the TV and won't be able to live without it!
Benefits May Include:
- Smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.*
- Reducing dark circles and puffiness around the eye.*
- Help lift brows.*
- Firming sagging skin.*
- Help Lift and Firm Jawl Area*
- Help Firm Face Contour.*
- Help improve appearance of Neck.*
- Stimulating lymphatic drainage, helping detoxifying the skin.*
- Helping to clear and prevent breakouts.*
- Making skin glow like never before.*
*Individual results may vary, and no specific benefits or outcomes can be guaranteed. Neither this product nor these statements have been evaluated by the US. Food and Drug Administration or any other governmental organization. This product is not intended or designed to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition.
- Product Type
- Facial Roller
- Country of Origin
- Material Type
- Base Metal
- Gold Tone
- Piece Count
- Gemstone Species
- Gemstone Shape
- Gemstone Color
- Gemstone Composition
- No Known Treatment
- Material Composition
Obsidian has been used since the Stone Age for tools, weapons and as an ornamental material. It is used in modern times for scalpel blades. Obsidian is formed by the rapid cooling of viscous lava due to volcanic explosions. It consists of the same minerals as granite but cools so quickly that they do not have time to crystallize. Obsidian has a glassy luster and is usually black or very dark green, but it can also be found in an almost colorless form.
What is the Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan
Jewel Safe™ Protection Plan is a 2 year protection plan for jewelry, loose gemstones, and watches sold at JTV® and on JTV.com. Customer service is available 8 a.m. EST to 11 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday for your convenience. The Protection Plan begins on the date of order shipment and covers most damage from normal wear and tear, moisture damage for watches and includes a ring re-sizing for rings. Customers will never pay any out-of-pocket expenses, including shipping. Jewel Safe™ can be transferred to any new owner of the piece of jewelry or watch; Jewel Safe™ sticks with the product, not the purchaser. If your jewelry or watch cannot be repaired, it will be replaced with a check for the full purchase price, plus applicable taxes paid.
What it covers:
For jewelry Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to any stone (including cracks, chips, scratches and breakage)
- Lost enhancement, or side, stones
- Broken chains, links or clasps
- Broken, worn or bent prongs
- Dented or misshapen jewelry
- Cracked or thinning bands
- Kinks or knots in chains
- Broken earring posts
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- 1 ring re-sizing
For gemstones Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to your gemstone (including cracks, chips, and breakage)
- Damage to any stone (cracked, chipped, scratched) not resulting from mishandling of the stone or damaged resulting from 3rd parties.
For watches Jewel Safe™ covers:
- Damage to the crystal (including scratches, cracks, chips and breakage)
- Bands (breakage of metal or leather discoloration); bezel
- Stem and crown damage
- Moisture damage
How it Works:
If you ever need assistance, it's as easy as these 3 steps:
- Call the toll free number (800) 366-4010 for a specialist that can further assist you.
- Receive a prepaid label and all shipping instructions.
- Your jewelry, gemstone, or watch is repaired and returned to you. If it can't be repaired, it's replaced!
Who Should Purchase:
We know how much our customers value their jewelry, gemstones, and watches, that's why we offer Jewel Safe™. This is protection for 2 full years that will cover against almost all normal wear and tear. We want to help our customer protect their investment in their jewelry and watches purchased from JTV®, so all customers who feel like this matches their frame of mind should purchase Jewel Safe™.
|Three (3) Day||$11.99||$9.99|
|Two (2) Day||$16.99||$14.99|
|International - Canada and Mexico||$18.99||$16.99|
For additional international shipping options and rates please contact our Customer Experience Team 1-800-550-8393.
We at JTV want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, send it back in its as-shipped condition within 30 days of receipt. Please complete and include the Satisfaction Guarantee return form located on the back of your invoice. For your own protection, merchandise should be returned prepaid and insured via UPS, FedEx, or U.S. mail. Send all returns to: JTV, Customer Returns, 190 Hayfield Rd., Knoxville, TN 37922. For your convenience, a pre-addressed return label can be found on the bottom front of your invoice. Please return one item only per package. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
What is your return policy?
We at JTV want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not totally satisfied, just send it back in its condition "as shipped" to you within 30 days from the date of receipt for an exchange or a refund for the price of the item. Note: We follow standard CD and DVD return policies. CDs and DVDs are nonreturnable if the cellophane is opened. Jewelry that has been sized or otherwise altered cannot be returned. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
Gemstones and cultured pearls often undergo processes and treatments to enhance their beauty, which may not be permanent and/or may require special care. Please view the Enhancement and Care Chart for more information.