How to Make a Why Gold Necklace
Published December 2012
Designed By Fernando DaSilva / Content Supplied by Beadalon
Basic wire work
Materials & Tools
4 10mm crystal satin CRYSTALLIZEDi™ round Beads
3 faceted oval Citrine nuggets
1 ft gold plated double medium figaro
1 gold plated twisted solid ring
5 gold plated round jump rings
3 gold plated 2” eye pins
2 gold plated ball head pin
1 gold plated large toggle clasp
Beadstrom™ chain nose pliers
Beadstrom™ round nose pliers
1. String one bead cap, one citrine nugget and another bead cap onto a ball head pin; make a loop on top of bead and wrap twice around pin, trim excess wire and set aside.
2. Repeat previous step but use ball head pin, one 10 mm crystal and one sparkle bead; set aside.
3. String one sparkle bead, one 10mm crystal bead and another sparkle bead onto an eye pin; make a loop on opposite end, trim excess wire and set aside; make two more.
4. String one bead cap, one citrine nugget and another bead cap onto an eye pin, make a simple loop on the opposite, trim wire and set aside; make one more.
5. Cut chain in 3 pieces: 2 equal pieces of one inch length and one piece of five inches.
6. Open the last link of five inches length chain and attach to lobster clasp.
7. Link opposite link to citrine link (step 4), add crystal link (step 3), add to one short length of chain and then use two jump rings to connect to large twisted solid ring; use long length of chain to repeat step in reverse in order to assembly other half of necklace.
8. Attach one crystal link to solid ring and then to last citrine link; your necklace is ready.
9. Make a drop using ten mm crystal and head pin and add to end link of long chain.