How to Make the Bubblicious Bracelet
Published December 2012
Designed By Katie Hacker / Content Supplied by Beadalon
Materials & Tools:
16 length of .015 diameter gold Beadalon 7 beading wire
12 gold #2 Beadalon crimp beads
32 blue 10mm teardrop glass beads
4 clear/blue18mm oval glass beads
2 blue E beads
Gold toggle clasp
Chain nose pliers
A. Substitute daggers, pear-shaped or briolette beads instead of teardrops for a similar look. E bead is a common name for size 6/0 seed beads.
B. This bracelet works well in a variety of color combinations. Try mixing pink teardrops with green rectangles or red teardrops with black rectangles.
C. This bracelet fits a 7 wrist. To adjust the pattern for a different size, use a bead board to arrange the beads and measure before stringing.
1. Cut the beading wire into two equal lengths.
2. Hold the wires together as one and pass one end through a crimp bead and half of the clasp.
3. Pass the wires back through the crimp bead and use a crimping tool to crimp it.
4. Pass the wires through one E bead and another crimp bead. Crimp it.
5. Separate the wires and pass each one through four teardrop beads.
6. Hold the wires together again and pass them through a crimp bead (dont crimp it), a clear/blue oval bead and another crimp bead.
7. Repeat Steps 5-6 three more times.
8. Separate the wires and pass each one through four teardrop beads.
9. Hold the wires together and pass them through a crimp bead, an E bead, crimp bead and half of the clasp.
10. Pass the wires back through the crimp bead and use a crimping tool to crimp both crimp beads.
11. Pull gently on the bracelet to make sure the crimps are secure and then cut off any extra wire.