- Go to the My Account page by clicking on the "My Account" link located at the top and bottom of the homepage. Under “New Customer,” click the “Create an Account” button.
- To register, complete email, billing and personal information, and create an account password of at least 6 characters. Required spaces are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Once each section is completed, click the “Submit” button at bottom of page. Now you can review your information and make changes to a specific category by selecting the “Edit” button in that section.
- If you make any changes, please select the “Save” button when finished. Now you can shop the site using the top navigation, or you can choose to logout at the top right hand corner of the page (logout option will read “not ___?” i.e. “not Jill?”)
How do I edit my account information?
- Choose "My Account" from the menu across the top of the page. If you are already logged in, you will find the name you proivded when creating your account at the top of the page.
- If not logged in, sign in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, there is a "forgot your password" link located below the sign-in button that will help you to recover your password.
- Once you have signed in, you will be taken to your “My Account” homepage. Choose “edit” in the section you wish to change.
- Now you can update address, phone, email, password and billing information. Select the “Save” button to update all changes.
*Notice in the my addresses section of the account page that you may click on the “Add New Address” button to save multiple shipping and billing addresses to your account. Here you may also select your default shipping and billing address to automatically be used when placing an order.
Can you change my account information?
For your protection, we are unable to make changes to your contact information via email or telephone (i.e. billing address, telephone number, email address, etc.). If you wish to make changes to your account information, please see How do I edit My Account information?
If you are having trouble signing in or adding items to your shopping cart, please check that your web browser's cookies are enabled. Enabling your cookies will insure the ability to log in with your saved account information and place an order. If your browser's cookies are disabled, you will be unable to reach your account or purchase products from JTV.com. To find out more about enabling and disabling cookies, consult your browser's help site.
Back to Top