Paula Deen’s Savannah Style Sweepstakes Official Rules
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
BY ENTERING (OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN) THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A BINDING CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. Eligibility. Paula Deen’s Savannah Style Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents and physically located in the fifty (50) states in the United States or the District of Columbia and who are at least 21 years of age at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of America’s Collectibles Network, Inc., d/b/a Jewelry Television®, Hoffman Media LLC and Paula Deen Ventures LLC (“Sponsor”), Sponsor’s parent companies, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, distributors and other prize suppliers (collectively with Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of such employees’, officers’ and directors’ immediate family members and/or those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) of each are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, immediate family members are defined as spouse, partner, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren and those living in the same household shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether legally related or not. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these “Official Rules” and the decisions of Sponsor, including the interpretation of these Official Rules and its exercise of discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects.
2. Entry Period. The Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:01 AM Eastern Time on February 5, 2020 and all entries must be received by the Sponsor on or before 11:59 PM Eastern Time on April 5, 2020 (the “Entry Period”).
3. How to Enter. You may enter as follows:
Grand Prize Drawing: To enter the Grand Prize drawing, each person must fill out and submit one completed registration form during the Entry Period online at www.jtv.com/savannah (the “Website”). This registration form will enter each person into the Grand Prize drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person per each day of the Entry Period. If an entrant submits more than one (1) entry for any day during the Entry Period, only the first entry submitted for that day will be accepted.
Additional Entry Requirements: Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Entries that are in excess of the stated limits, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. All materials submitted become the physical property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the registered account holder of the email address associated with the entry or social media account for the domain associated with the submitted address provided that person is eligible. Winner(s) may be required to show proof of being the registered account holder. Registered account holder is defined as the person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. The Sponsor’s designated database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. All entrants submitting materials/content as part of the Sweepstakes will be non-exclusively licensing (with the unlimited right to sublicense) to Sweepstakes Entities the right to use such materials, and the images related thereto (including entrant’s name, social media account username and likeness), for any purpose (including any and all commercial purposes) with the right to modify the materials and make derivative works thereof. Entrants represent and warrant that the materials submitted will not infringe or violate any right whatsoever, including, without limitation, any personal rights (e.g., defamation, privacy, false light, moral right, etc.) or any property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, right to ideas, etc.) of any person or entity and the use thereof will result in no third party liability or obligations. The Sweepstakes Entities may run multiple campaigns, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions simultaneously. Entry into one (1) campaign, contest or sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other.
4. Winner Selection and Prize Claiming: There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner. A random drawing will be conducted to determine the winners from the eligible entries. Such drawing will be performed by or under the supervision of JTV employees on or about the next business day after the conclusion of the Entry Period.
Sponsor will have complete discretion over interpretation of the Official Rules, of administration of the Sweepstakes, and of selection of the winner(s). Decisions of the Sponsor as to the selection of the winner(s) will be final. The potential winner(s) will be notified using the information provided during entry by any of email, telephone, mail, a post on the potentially winning entry or through a direct message on a social media platform (if applicable) (method to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) in a commercially reasonable time after the drawing. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of an email, placing of a phone call, one (1) day after sending via a delivery service or two (2) days after mailing. A potential prize winner who provides a P.O. Box may be required to provide an alternative address and this may cause a delay in notification and acceptance so use of a P.O. Box is discouraged. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to claim his or her prize within a reasonable time, he or she will be disqualified. Another winner may or may not be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email messages.
Each potential winner may be required to submit an affidavit of eligibility / release of liability / prize acceptance agreement (collectively, the “Affidavit”) and return the Affidavit within the time period specified at notification before being eligible to receive his or her prize(s). If any potential prize winner fails or refuses to sign and return such Affidavit within the time period required by Sponsor or if the prize or prize notification is returned as rejected, faulty, unclaimed or returned as undeliverable to such potential prize winner, such potential prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate may be selected. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of the prize(s) to an alternate winner. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules, or if the potential prize winner cannot attend or participate in any portion of the prize, or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential winners, or if potential winner is a minor, for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of potential winner to provide signed parental or guardian consent.
5. Odds. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of entries received.
6. Prize(s) and Values. The prize(s) to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is/are:
A trip for two to Savannah, Georgia
- 3-night stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton Savannah Historic District/Riverfront for two (2) adults - (Maximum value not to exceed $1,350.00) – Provided by JTV
- Roundtrip airfare from anywhere in the continental United States for two (2) adults - (Maximum value not to exceed $1,600.00) – Provided by JTV
- Two-year subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen magazine (Maximum value $45.96) – Provided by Hoffman Media
- Paula Deen Cookbook Collection (a total of eleven (11) cookbooks. Maximum value $253.23) – Provided by Paula Deen Ventures
- Jewelry from Paula Deen Jewelry™ collection selected by JTV (Maximum value of $500) – Provided by JTV
- Certificate to Paula Deen’s Creek House (Maximum value $150.00) – Provided by Paula Deen Ventures
- Certificate to Lady & Sons (Maximum value $100.00) – Provided by Paula Deen Ventures
- Meet and Greet with Paula Deen (date, time and duration of meet and greet will be dependent upon Paula Deen’s schedule) – Provided by Paula Deen Ventures
- $500 (will be awarded in the form of a check) – Provided by JTV
Maximum Grand Total of Sweepstakes: $4,499.19
Prize must be redeemed within 6 months beginning on the date that the winner is notified they have won.
Prize(s) are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change and prize provider’s rules and restrictions, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide the winner with his or her prize(s), the Sponsor may elect to provide winners with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. All prize(s) are awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Prize winner(s) will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize(s) they receive, regardless of whether they, in whole or in part, are used. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize(s) is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winner(s) may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before the prize(s) will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of winner(s), or if a minor in the jurisdiction in which s/he resides, in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, for the actual value of the prize(s) received. Unclaimed prize(s) will be forfeited. Prize(s), if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prize(s) or any prize that is undeliverable or does not reach the winner because of an incorrect or changed address. If a winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and the Sweepstakes Entities will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. No more than the stated prize(s) will be awarded. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and winner will not receive the difference, in any, between the actual value of the prize(s) at the time of award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related correspondence or material. Limit of one (1) prize per person.
If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. All travel arrangements must be made through the Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. The winner of the Trip Prize must travel as and when designated by Sponsor or the Trip Prize may be forfeited and an alternate randomly selected winner chosen.
Vacation Prize Guidelines: The Trip Prize winner and his or her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable. It is the responsibility of the Trip Prize winner and his or her companion(s) to provide proper documentation (including government issued picture identification). All aspects of the travel portions of the Trip Prize must be conducted on such dates as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. The dates of departure and return are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel route and select hotels in their sole and absolute discretion. The Trip Prize winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the estimate made in these Official Rules. The round trip air transportation element for the Trip Prize begins and ends at the point of departure. The Trip Prize is subject to seat and hotel availability, as well as Sponsor’s terms and conditions generally applicable thereto. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to Trip Prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. The difference in value will not be awarded to the Trip Prize winner.
Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any Trip Prize-related services or accommodations. Sponsor is not liable for any missed prize events, opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any transportation or other prize element except at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the Trip Prize winner at the time of Trip Prize notification. Trip Prize winner and companion(s) are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. The Trip Prize winner may be required to provide a credit card at the time of hotel check-in. Companion(s) of Trip Prize winner must be at least 21 years or age in his or her state of residence as of the date of departure. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Once a travel companion is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by Sponsor’s transportation carrier(s) of choice. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein, are not included as part of any Trip Prize package, and are solely the Trip Prize winner’s responsibility, including, but not limited to: hotel taxes, additional ground transportation at the Trip Prize winner’s destination(s), travel insurance, room service, bag check fees, parking fees, laundry service, food, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls, tips, gratuities and service charges. Transportation carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, and any changes made to either of these will be at the expense of the Trip Prize winner.]
7. Publicity Release: Subject to applicable law, winner(s) irrevocably grant the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their licensees, and its and their successors, assigns and sub-licensees the right and permission to use their name, voice, likeness and/or biographical material for advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes, in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), and on and in connection with related products, services, advertising and promotional materials (now known or hereafter developed), worldwide, in perpetuity, without any obligation, notice or consideration except for the awarding of the prize(s) to the winner(s).
8. Tampering with Sweepstakes: The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with the Sweepstakes, including entrants’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption or damage may be disqualified. Additionally, any attempt to cheat the Sweepstakes, as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor, may result in immediate disqualification of the entrant, as well as other possible consequences, including disqualification from any and all existing and future sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE (INCLUDING ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM OR APPLICATION) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ALL LEGAL AND EQUITABLE REMEDIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify (or terminate the prize of) any individual who is found to be, or suspected of, acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike, obscene, immoral or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
9. Suspension / Modification / Termination: In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Sweepstakes by any party, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence) Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes or prize. Sponsor additionally reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion: (a) to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes should causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or interfere with the administration, integrity, operation, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes; or (b) to disqualify any entrant found to be, or suspected of: (i) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (ii) acting in violation of these Official Rules; or (iii) acting in an un-sportsmanlike manner.
10. Waivers, Disclaimers and Releases: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns (“Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liability, costs (including attorneys’ fees), losses, damages, fines or injuries (up to and including bodily injury and death) of any kind arising out of or related to: (i) entrants’ participation in the Sweepstakes (including travel to/from any Sweepstakes activity); (ii) any acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize (including, without limitation, losses, damages or injuries to entrant’s or any other person’s equipment or other property, or to their persons, including those arising from any travel to/from any prize event or activity); (iii) the Released Parties’ violation of rights of publicity or privacy, claims of defamation or portrayal in a false light or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property; and (iv) any typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering, selection, operation or announcement of any Sweepstakes activity and/or prize. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, entrants agree that the Released Parties have neither made nor will be in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with the Sweepstakes and/or with respect to prizes, including, without limitation, to any prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Entrants agree and that the Released Parties shall have no responsibility or liability for discontinued prizes; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of registration and/or account information; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider utilized by Sponsor interruption or inability to access the website, application or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to participant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, viruses, bugs, defects; and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of the Released Parties. Each entrant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Released Parties and hereby acknowledge that the Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that may be sent along with a prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the social media platform used for purposes of administering this Sweepstakes that may interfere with the Sweepstakes (including any limitations, any restrictions, or any conditions on Sponsor’s ability to use the social media platform for the Sweepstakes as set forth herein that are not acceptable to Sponsor) or ability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Sponsor via the social media platform, in which case Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may terminate or modify the Sweepstakes.
11. Entry Information and Sweepstakes Communications: As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant gives consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver his or her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes and to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules. Any information entrant provides to Sponsor may be used to communicate with entrant in relation to this Sweepstakes or on a Sweepstakes winner’s list.
12. Governing Law / Limitation of Liability: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other laws.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Dispute Resolution: The parties each agree to finally settle all disputes only through arbitration; provided, however, the Sponsor shall be entitled to seek injunctive or equitable relief exclusively in the state and federal courts in Knox County, Tennessee and any other court with jurisdiction over the parties. In arbitration, there is no judge or jury and review is limited. The arbitrator’s decision and award is final and binding, with limited exceptions, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction. The parties agree that, except as set forth above, any claim, suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be resolved solely by binding arbitration before a sole arbitrator under the streamlined Arbitration Rules Procedures of JAMS Inc. (“JAMS”) or any successor to JAMS. In the event JAMS is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within fourteen (14) days of the filing of a “Demand for Arbitration”, then either party can elect to have the arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) or any other mutually agreeable arbitration administration service. If an in-person hearing is required, then it will take place in Knox County, Tennessee. The federal or state law that applies to these Official Rules will also apply during the arbitration. Disputes will be arbitrated only on an individual basis and will not be consolidated with any other proceedings that involve any claims or controversy of another party, including any class actions; provided, however, if for any reason any court or arbitrator holds that this restriction is unconscionable or unenforceable, then the agreement to arbitrate doesn’t apply and the dispute must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Knox County, Tennessee. Sponsor agrees to pay the administrative and arbitrator’s fees in order to conduct the arbitration (but specifically excluding any travel or other costs of entrant to attend the arbitration hearing). Either party may, notwithstanding this provision, bring qualifying claims in small claims court.
15. Identification of Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by America’s Collectibles Network, Inc., d/b/a Jewelry Television, Hoffman Media LLC and Paula Deen Ventures LLC. Reference to third parties in connection with prizes and/or third party websites or services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Sponsor or the Sweepstakes.
//END OFFICIAL RULES//