JTV’s Refer a Friend Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to JTV’s Refer a Friend program (the “Program”). By referring a friend or otherwise participating in the Program, you agree to be bound by these Terms. These Terms should be read in conjunction with the JTV Brilliant Cash Rewards Terms and Conditions located at https://www.jtv.com/help/brilliant-cash/terms. If there is any conflict between these sets of terms, the JTV Brilliant Cash Rewards Terms and Conditions will control.
- You must be at least 18-years old to participate in the Program. The Program is open only to individuals in the U.S.
- You must have an active JTV account. Additionally, your JTV account must remain active and in good standing during your participation in the Program.
- Employees of JTV and those having “Web Guest” status at JTV cannot participate in the Program.
How the Program Works
- Upon opting into the Program, the referring customer (the “Ambassador(s)”) will be given a unique code (the “Code”) to be shared with the Ambassador’s social contacts (the “Referred Customer(s)”). When any qualified Referred Customer uses the Code on any qualifying purchase the Referred Customer will receive a Discount (the “Discount(s)”) to be used on that purchase, and the Ambassador will receive Brilliant Cash (the “Reward(s)”) to be used on future JTV orders. The amount of the Discount and Reward varies according to the active offer at the time the Referred Customer uses the Code to make a qualifying purchase. You should see www.jtv.com/about/referral-program for more details on the current Discounts and Rewards offered for this Program.
Program Details and Rules
- To receive Discounts and Rewards, the following must occur:
- The Referred Customer must be either a new JTV customer or a previous JTV customer who has not made a purchase within the last 364 days.
- The Referred Customer must create a JTV account and be logged into this account at the time of purchase to submit the Code and use the Discount.
- The Referred Customer must use the Discount on a purchase over $49 dollars excluding taxes, shipping, warranties, and service charges. The Discount can only be used once per Referred Customer. Referred Customers are not eligible to receive any subsequent Discounts from the Program.
- The Referred Customer must present the Code at the time of purchase for the Ambassador to receive the Reward.
- If the Referred Customer subsequently cancels the qualifying order placed using the Code, the Ambassador will not receive the Reward.
- JTV will notify the Ambassador when each Reward has been earned via e-mail. The Reward should appear in the Ambassador’s JTV account within 48 hours of shipment of the Referred Customer’s order.
- Rewards and Discounts are not redeemable for cash or other forms of compensation. They are also not transferable.
- Rewards are only available for redemption until the last day of the month following the month they are rewarded. For example, a Reward given in April cannot be redeemed after May 31st. Unless prohibited by law, JTV reserves the right to extend the redemption period in JTV’s sole discretion.
- Ambassadors should only communicate about the Program with individuals whom the Ambassador knows personally and should honor all requests to stop sending communications about the Program.
- Ambassadors should not engage in any misleading, deceptive, or harassing practices regarding the Program.
- Ambassadors are prohibited from engaging in any fraudulent activity regarding the Program, including but not limited to, attempting to receive the Discount themselves.
- JTV may suspend or cancel anyone’s participation in the Program at any time in its sole discretion.
- JTV may amend and modify the Terms at any time.
- JTV may terminate the Program at any time provided that any Rewards earned before the Program end date will be honored by JTV.
- If any provision of these terms is or becomes invalid, unenforceable, or non-binding, you will remain bound by all other provisions. In such an event, invalid provisions will nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Any waiver of any Terms herein will not be deemed a waiver of any other term.
- You hereby release JTV from all liability whatsoever regarding your participation in the Program and waive any claim currently existing or existing in the future that you may have against JTV arising from your participation in the Program.
- The Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Tennessee. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall brought exclusively in Knox County, Tennessee.