Get handy using gemological tools from JTV. Tweezers, task lights, and scales can help you master the art jewelry making.
0 out of 5 starsLow InventoryJadeite Filter$73.99Add to Love List
Sorry, you may only compare up to 4 items. Please remove an item to add a new one.
Gemology Tools and Gemological Instruments for Sale
Working with precious gemstones and delicate settings can be tough if you don't have the right tools. Whether you're an expert or a hobbyist, JTV is here to help you master the art of jewelry making with professional-grade gemology tools.
Need help with identification and classification. JTV has the gemological instrument to fit most any purpose:
- Microscopes: Used to ensure precise stone setting, engraving and more.
- Refractometers: Used to help with classification and quality control.
- Polariscopes (sometimes called polarimeters): Used to test the optical properties of gemstones and mineral.
- Spectroscopes: Used to analyze how and how much light passes through stones.
- Carat scales: Used to weigh and classify.
- Gold and platinum testers: To identify karat value and gold percentage.
If you're manipulating gemstones and settings, you can find slabbing guides, carving wheels in multiple grits, polishers and much more. There's also specially designed tweezers, built to ensure pieces aren't damaged and small stones or parts are easily manipulated. Tweezers are great for watch repair. And they also can help protect your hands from harsh chemicals or solder.
No matter what you're in the market for, you can be sure the gemology tools and instruments at JTV are of the same quality as all our jewelry and gemstones and priced fairly. To learn even more about jewelry making, check out our library of jewelry making books, manuals and guides.
You might also be interested in: Jeweler Tool Kits