NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase from Jewelry Television® is not required to participate in the Sweepstakes or to be a winner.
1. Eligibility. Subject to the limitations herein, the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and Washington D. C., who are 18 years of age and older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. Void where prohibited by law.
Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives of America’s Collectibles Network, Inc. d/ba Jewelry Television® (“ACN” or “Jewelry Television®”) or and their immediate families or members of household (parents, children, siblings, spouse) are not eligible for the Sweepstakes.
2. Prizes and Values.
One Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize has six components: (1) one diamond tiara, estimated appraisal value $25,000, (2) two tickets to Diana: A Celebration in Atlanta, Georgia, value $60, (3) coach airfare to Atlanta for 2 persons, up to $2,500 value, (4) two nights in the Marriott Marquis, Atlanta, package for two persons, $398 value, (5) $100 Bloomingdale’s gift card, and (6) $100 Morton’s Steakhouse Gift Card. Tickets, airfare, hotel package, and gift cards subject to provider’s standard terms and conditions. Airfare to be based on departure from winner’s hometown, or nearest major airport and on at least 21 days advance purchase.
Weekly Prizes have five components: (1) four tickets to Diana: A Celebration in Atlanta, Georgia, value $120, (2) $500 Jewelry Television® wardrobe (details below), (3) one-night stay for two at the Marriott Downtown Atlanta, , value $230, (4) $25 Bloomingdale’s gift card, and (5) $25 Morton’s Steakhouse Gift Card. Tickets, hotel package, and gift cards subject to provider’s standard terms and conditions.
Jewelry Wardrobe Details:
|$119.99||Bella Luce® Colore'|
|Tanzanite and White Diamond Simulant Bracelet|
|40.50 carats total weight|
|Featuring oval Bella Luce Tanzanite stones with marquise cut Bella Luce stones|
|$39.99||Bella Luce® Colore'|
|Tanzanite and White Diamond Simulant Ring|
|16.70 carats total weight|
|$39.99||Bella Luce® Colore'|
|Tanzanite and White Diamond Simulant Pendant|
|18.69 carats total weight|
|$29.99||Sterling Silver 1.5mm Omega Necklace|
|$39.99||Bella Luce® Colore'|
|Tanzanite and White Diamond Simulant Earrings|
|19.80 carats total weight|
|Featuring a pear shaped Bella Luce Tanzanite|
|stone with round white Bella Luce accent stones|
|Bella Luce®||White Diamond Simulant Bracelet|
|17.33 carats total weight|
|$19.99||Bella Luce® Royale|
|White Diamond Simulant Button Earrings|
|5.20 carats total weight|
|White Diamond Simulant Pendant|
|5.51 carats total weight|
|$79.99||Mother of Pearl Jewelry Set|
|Featuring a 20" strand, 8" bracelet and matching lever back earrings|
|Total retail value of Jewelry Television® wardrobe: $509.90|
Daily Prizes are one pair of tickets to Diana: A Celebration in Atlanta, Georgia, value $60.
Total estimated retail value of all prizes is $38,578.
3. How to Enter. Entrants may register either online or by mail. Limit of one entry per person per each day of the Sweepstakes.
To register online, go to www.JTV.com/tiara. Entrants must complete all required data requested on the entry form. Incomplete or inaccurate entry forms are void. If an entrant uses multiple email addresses to submit more than one online entry for any day during the Sweepstakes, only the first online entry for that day will be accepted.
To enter by mail, entrants must send a postage prepaid post card containing their name, address, and telephone number. Postcards without all of this information will not be accepted. If an entrant sends multiple postcards for any day during the Sweepstakes, only the first entry for that day will be accepted. Mechanically reproduced entries or entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will not be accepted. Postcards must actually be received during the Contest Period (defined below) and sent to the following address: JTV Royal Tiara Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 53552, Knoxville, Tennessee 37950.
Entries can be submitted beginning at 12:01 a.m. on April 1, 2010 and must be received by 11:59pm ET on May 17, 2010 (the “Contest Period”). Drawings for the Grand Prize will be held on May 23, 2010. Daily drawings will begin on April 2, 2010 and will continue daily through and including May 23, 2010. Weekly drawings will begin on April 4, 2010 and will also occur on April 11, 18, 25, and May 2 , 9,16, and 23, 2010.
A prize may be awarded only if a potential winner complies with all of these Official Rules.
4. Winners. Winners are selected through a random drawing performed by Jewelry Television® employees or under the supervision of Jewelry Television® employees. The winner will be contacted with the information provided during entry. Jewelry Television® is not responsible for false or incorrectly entered contact information.
Winners will be contacted within ten (10) business days after the end of the Sweepstakes. If a winner cannot be contacted and/or does not respond to claim his or her prize within ten (10) days, he or she will be disqualified, and another winner will be selected. Jewelry Television® is authorized to use submitted entries as it sees fit, including usage in advertising. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes by Jewelry Television® without additional compensation or consent, unless prohibited by law. All winners acknowledge that they may receive a Form 1099 from Jewelry Television® and agree to provide whatever information is necessary to provide them with such notice and for Jewelry Television® to provide appropriate documentation to the Internal Revenue Service.
Winners may decide to accept all or some components of a prize. Should any winner decline all components of a prize, Jewelry Television® will conduct an additional random drawing as soon as practicable to determine a new winner for the declined prize. If a winner accepts some components of a prize while declining others, Jewelry Television® will not conduct an additional drawing for the declined component(s) of the prize, and the prize for that winner shall consist only of the component(s) of the prize he or she has accepted.
5. General. By entering the Sweepstakes, all participants release and hold harmless Jewelry Television®, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from all liability (including attorney’s fees and costs) regarding participation in the Sweepstakes and receipt or misuse of the prizes awarded. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and never shall include consequential or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys’ fees. Prizes and prize notifications that are returned as undeliverable may disqualify winners. All federal, state and local taxes (if any) on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By sending in an entry to the Sweepstakes, a participant agrees to abide by and be bound by these rules. Jewelry Television® shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors in these rules or other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. Jewelry Television® is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions; interruptions; deletions; or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the Jewelry Television® website; theft; tampering, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or misdirected, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or any combination thereof; or for any other errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or any Sweepstakes-related materials. Proof of online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in Jewelry Television®'s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Jewelry Television® reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and, at Jewelry Television®'s discretion, conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the last date of the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated last date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on the Jewelry Television® website. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Jewelry Television® reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any potential winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made to the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Jewelry Television® reserves the right to disqualify entries that contain invalid email addresses. Entries submitted by automated methods are prohibited.
Entrant agrees that any disputes arising under the Sweepstakes shall be governed by Tennessee law, and must be brought in the state or federal court located in Knox County, Tennessee. Except as provided for herein, prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions or exchanges are permitted. Jewelry Television® is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries. All materials submitted become the property of Jewelry Television®. At Jewelry Television’s sole discretion, the winners may be required to execute and return an Agreement of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release. If such Agreement is requested by Jewelry Television® and the winner does not return it within ten (10) days of date of the request, Jewelry Television® will conclude definitively that the prize has been declined and, without further notice, an alternative winner may be selected in random drawings.
6. Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is America’s Collectibles Network, Inc., 190 Hayfield Drive, Knoxville, Tennessee 37922.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order