NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. No purchase from either Jewelry Television® or the Diamond Design Gallery by Jewelry Television™ is required to participate in the Sweepstakes or to be a winner.
1. Eligibility. Subject to the limitations herein, the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and Washington D. C., who are 18 years of age and older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. Void where prohibited by law.
Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives of America's Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television® ("ACN" or "Jewelry Television®") or Diamond Design Gallery LLC ("DDG") or their immediate families or members of household (parents, children, siblings, spouse) are not eligible for the Sweepstakes. Collectively, ACN and DDG are referred to herein as the "Companies."
2. Prizes and Values.
The Winner will receive a $2,000 allowance to be used toward purchases at DiamondDesignGallery.com. The Winner will be responsible for any purchase amount in excess of $2,000. If the product(s) chosen by the Winner is(are) not available at the time the Winner places his/her order(s), product(s) of equal quality will be sent, subject to availability. This prize can be used only as a credit against the retail price of items sold on DiamondDesignGallery.com. No portion of the prize may be redeemed for cash.
3. How to Enter. Entrants may register online only. Limit of one entry per person per each day of the Sweepstakes.
To register online, go to www.diamonddesigngallery.com/ww. Entrants must complete all required data requested on the entry form. Incomplete or inaccurate entry forms are void. If an entrant uses multiple email addresses to submit more than one online entry for any day during the Sweepstakes, only the first online entry for that day will be accepted.
Entries can be submitted beginning at 12:01 a.m. on July 6, 2010 and must be received by 11:59pm ET on August 31, 2010 (the "Contest Period"). Drawings for the prize will be held on September 7, 2010.
A prize may be awarded only if a potential winner complies with all of these Official Rules.
4. Winners. The Winner will be selected through a random drawing performed by employees of the Companies or under the supervision of employees of the Companies. The Winner will be contacted with the information provided during entry. The Companies are not responsible for false or incorrectly entered contact information.
The Winner will be contacted within ten (10) business days after the end of the Sweepstakes. If the Winner cannot be contacted and/or does not respond to claim his or her prize within ten (10) days, he or she will be disqualified, and another winner will be selected. The Companies are authorized to use submitted entries as they see fit, including usage in advertising. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use the Winner's name, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes by the Companies without additional compensation or consent, unless prohibited by law. All winners acknowledge that they may receive a Form 1099 from the Companies and agree to provide whatever information is necessary to provide them with such notice and for the Companies to provide appropriate documentation to the Internal Revenue Service.
5. General. By entering the Sweepstakes, all participants release and hold harmless the Companies, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from all liability (including attorney's fees and costs) regarding participation in the Sweepstakes and receipt or misuse of the prizes awarded. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and never shall include consequential or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys' fees. Prize notifications that are returned as undeliverable may disqualify a winner. All federal, state and local taxes (if any) on prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By sending in an entry to the Sweepstakes, a participant agrees to abide by and be bound by these rules. The Companies shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors in these rules or other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. The Companies are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions; interruptions; deletions; or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the Jewelry Television® or the DDG websites; theft; tampering, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or misdirected, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or any combination thereof; or for any other errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or any Sweepstakes-related materials. Proof of online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the opinion of the Companies, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Companies reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and, at the Companies' discretion, conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the last date of the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated last date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on the Jewelry Television® and/or DDG websites. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Companies reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any potential winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made to the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Companies reserve the right to disqualify entries that contain invalid email addresses. Entries submitted by automated methods are prohibited.
All entrants agree that any disputes arising under the Sweepstakes shall be governed by Tennessee law, and must be brought in the state or federal court located in Knox County, Tennessee. Except as provided for herein, prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions or exchanges are permitted. The Companies are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries. All materials submitted become the property of the Companies. At the Companies' sole discretion, the Winner may be required to execute and return an Agreement of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release. If such Agreement is requested by the Companies and the Winner does not return it within ten (10) days of date of the request, the Companies will conclude definitively that the prize has been declined and, without further notice, an alternative winner may be selected in random drawings.
6. Sponsor. The Sponsors of the Sweepstakes are America's Collectibles Network, Inc d/b/a Jewelry Television® and Diamond Design Gallery LLC. The address of both companies is 190 Hayfield Drive, Knoxville, Tennessee 37922.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order