How to enter:
Entrants may register either online or by mail. Limit of one entry per person per each day of the Sweepstakes. Only one prize per person.
To register online, go to www.JTV.com/12days (the "website"). Entrants must complete all required data requested on the entry form. Incomplete or inaccurate entry forms are void. If an entrant uses multiple email addresses to submit more than one online entry for any day during the Sweepstakes, only the first online entry for that day will be accepted.
To enter by mail, entrants must send postage prepaid post card containing their name, address, and telephone number. Postcards without all of this information will not be accepted. If an entrant sends multiple postcards for any day during the Sweepstakes, only the first entry for that day will be accepted. Mechanically reproduced entries or entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will not be accepted. Postcards must actually be received during the Contest Period (defined below) and sent to the following address: 12 Days of Cruises Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 51412, Knoxville, Tennessee 37950.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase from America's Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television® ("ACN" or Jewelry Television") is not required to participate in the Sweepstakes or to be a winner.
1. Eligibility. Subject to the limitations herein, the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and Washington D. C., who are 18 years of age and older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Prizes and Values.
Grand Prize: December 12 Holiday Collection
3. How to Enter. Entrants may register either online or by mail. Limit of one entry per person per each day of the Sweepstakes. Only one prize per person.
To enter by mail, entrants must send a postage prepaid post card containing their name, address, and telephone number. Postcards without all of this information will not be accepted. If an entrant sends multiple postcards for any day during the Sweepstakes, only the first entry for that day will be accepted. Mechanically reproduced entries or entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will not be accepted. Postcards must actually be received during the Contest Period (defined below) and sent to the following address: 12 Days of Cruises Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 51412, Knoxville, Tennessee 37950.
Entries can be submitted beginning at 12:01 a.m. on November 1, 2010 and must be received by 11:59pm ET on December 10, 2010 (the "Contest Period").
4. Winners. Winners are selected through a random drawing performed by Jewelry Television® employees or under the supervision of Jewelry Television® employees. For all daily and weekly prizes, drawings will be based on entries actually received by 11:59 p.m. on the day that is two days before the drawing date, provided that day is a business day. For example, a prize to be awarded on December 10th would be based on entries received by 11:59 pm on December 8th. If December 8th were a Saturday, the drawing would be held based on entries received by 11:59 pm on December 7th. December 7th would be a Friday, and it would be the closest business day to the drawing date. Winners will be contacted with the information provided during entry. Jewelry Television® is not responsible for false or incorrectly entered contact information.
Winners will be contacted within ten (10) business days after the drawing in which they were selected. If a winner cannot be contacted and/or does not respond to claim his or her prize within ten (10) days, he or she will be disqualified, and another winner will be selected. Jewelry Television® is authorized to use submitted entries as it sees fit, including usage in advertising. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes by Jewelry Television® without additional compensation or consent, unless prohibited by law. All winners acknowledge that they may receive a Form 1099 from Jewelry Television® and agree to provide whatever information is necessary to provide them with such notice and for Jewelry Television® to provide appropriate documentation to the Internal Revenue Service.
5. General. By entering the Sweepstakes, all participants release and hold harmless Jewelry Television®, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from all liability (including attorney's fees and costs) regarding participation in the Sweepstakes and receipt or misuse of the prizes awarded. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and never shall include consequential or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys' fees. Prizes and prize notifications that are returned as undeliverable may disqualify winners. All federal, state and local taxes (if any) on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By sending in an entry to the Sweepstakes, a participant agrees to abide by and be bound by these rules. Jewelry Television® shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors in these rules or other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. Jewelry Television® is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions; interruptions; deletions; or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the website; theft; tampering, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or misdirected, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or any combination thereof; or for any other errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or any Sweepstakes-related materials. Proof of online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in Jewelry Television®'s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Jewelry Television® reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and, at Jewelry Television®'s discretion, conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the last date of the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated last date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on the website. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Jewelry Television® reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any potential winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made to the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Jewelry Television® reserves the right to disqualify entries that contain invalid email addresses. Entries submitted by automated methods are prohibited.
Entrant agrees that any disputes arising under the Sweepstakes shall be governed by Tennessee law, and must be brought in the state or federal court located in Knox County, Tennessee. Except as provided for herein, prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions or exchanges are permitted. Jewelry Television® is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries. All materials submitted become the property of Jewelry Television®. At Jewelry Television's sole discretion, the winners may be required to execute and return an Agreement of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release. If such Agreement is requested by Jewelry Television® and the winner does not return it within ten (10) days of date of the request, Jewelry Television® will conclude definitively that the prize has been declined and, without further notice, an alternative winner may be selected in random drawings.
6. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is America's Collectibles Network, Inc., 190 Hayfield Drive, Knoxville, Tennessee 53013.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order